Chapter 7

Alessandro POV

I went to my room to see my baby sleeping peacefully on my bed I had asked the maid to prepare clothes of her size as her clothes were wet from her crying. I went and sat next to her my baby opened her eyes and looked around then looked down and noticed that she was naked and started wailing loudly. I pulled her into my lap with the blanket and started cooing at her not to cry lightly bouncing her in my lap. Shhh, baby girl doesn't cry shh see I won't hurt you don't cry. After soothing her for another 15 minutes she was only lightly whimpering.

Now come on I will help you wear these clothes. but this baby was in no mood to listen to me. baby girl better listens to me quietly or else you see I will keep you on my lap the whole day without your undies getting it?
I whispered darkly in her ears making her shiver with fear I loved to see her being obedient to me.

After that, I helped her wear her clothes while putting on her undies I did not forget to spank her flower she sobbed loudly. princess this was for disobeying me I don't like when someone disobeys me got it?
I said darkly making her tremble in fear she meekly nodded her head tears kept falling from her eyes.
Now go and wash your face and come down in fifteen minutes. saying that I left the room.

Catherine's POV

I don't know how when I woke up I was in the most comfortable bed and saw that man sitting in front of me when I looked down I noticed I was naked I again felt tears falling from my eyes seeing that I was crying he took me in his lap after cooing me for some time he bounced me on his lap lightly I felt calm with his actions after I stop crying he said that he would help me wear clothes but I did not want it when I refused he threatened me I did not have a choice while helping me to wear my undies he spanked me again. He again warned me and went away.

After I changed I went down. The scene which I saw there horrified me.

Alessandro POV

I asked my baby to come down where her wonderful parents were getting whipped by my men.
As she came down seeing the scene in front of her she gave out an ear-piercing scream. Wasting no time I went and scooped her in my arms and carried her to the couch baby don't cry see they hurt you right so now they will pay for it they even tried to take you away from me so they should be punished.

Tears kept on flowing from her eyes  Why a-r-e you do-in-g this I d-not (sob)belong (sob) to you.

That's when my limits left I held her cheek roughly in my hands and warned her baby whether you say or not you belong to me keep that in your brain

she nodded her head saying no I threw her over my shoulder and took her to our room she kept hitting my back with her small soft fists after reaching our room I locked the door and threw her on the bed

Please vote and comment✨