Chapter 26

Alessandro POV

After spending many nights with passionate lovemaking we returned after some time. My princess looked completely exhausted.

Catherine's POV

Princess, what do you think about a kid? Alessandro asked me if it wasn't a bad thing and if having his kid isn't something I will regret but I was not yet prepared for it.
Please let's wait for some time I am not yet ready. I said looking into his eyes.

He did not look sad or angry. It's fine princess let's wait till you are ready. he said with a smile which made me happy I hugged him and kissed his cheeks.
Princess, you made my buddy hard again so you should help me now. he said and wrapped my legs around his torso.

Yes, daddy. I said in a playful tone he carried me to our bed and laid me on the bed.

Author POV

He stripped himself and then stripped her Cathy slowly went down and licked the tip of his buddy slowly she took his whole length in her mouth Alessandro had taught her about this at the island.

After a few minutes he came into her mouth and she swallowed it. Babygirl now gets back and opens your legs. He said in a husky tone.

Alessandro POV

My baby went back and opened her legs I got out of bed she looked at me confused I went and bought a vibrator and inserted it in hers my baby girl started closing her legs I opened them and held them firmly.

She started moaning loudly arching her back I was looking at her quivering and shivering in pleasure. Which she noticed and started blushing wildly. when she was at the edge I removed it from her and went in with my junior she was too tight like always for her good.

After tormenting her till evening I left her to sleep peacefully. I was staring at her while she was sleeping I did suck on her buds in between while she was sleeping she moaned lightly and slept again.

She was the best thing happened in my life and I wasn't going to lose her at any cost I got down from the bed and wore my clothes. And went to study to complete my work which was pending.

Catherine's POV

I woke up with a sore body again I looked around but did not find him anywhere he might be in the study I got up from the bed and wore on my clothes and went towards the study.

And there was my man sitting on his chair looking all handsome Alessandro if you woke up you should have informed me. I said giving him a fake glare.

Sorry, my dear wifey now comes here. he said and pulled me towards him I sat on his lap comfortably and laid my head on his chest.

I love you my dear wifey.
I love you, my dear hubby.
we said together and giggled at our silliness. but in this life, I only belong to the king.

💫💫Happy Ending💫💫

So guys I will give an epilogue for this story super soon.
Thank you so much❤😊