Chapter 25

Alessandro POV

My princess nodded her head in approval I started moving in her she at first let out some painful moans then later it was filled with pleasure the whole night her moans and screams made me much harder.

I left her after 5rounds and hugged her and slept peacefully

Catherine's POV

The next day I woke up feeling pain in my whole body, especially between my legs it was hurting like hell.

I turned around only to see him staring at me with a smile. My whole body hurts and you are smiling.

Don't worry baby girl get used to it you won't be able to get up from the bed frequently. He said with a smirk on his face I am sure I might be looking like a tomato. So princess when should we keep our wedding?

Whenever you want. I said with a smile looking at him he kissed me and carried me to the bathroom. After cleaning me up he showed me many wedding gowns and all were gorgeous. I selected a simple and elegant one. It was decorated with precious diamonds and gems.

 It was decorated with precious diamonds and gems

(Something like this)

The whole week of our wedding was prepared grandly and here I am going towards the aisle with my brother.

after the priest finished the vows we agreed and kissed each other.

Alessandro POV

It's as if a dream that my baby girl is married to me is now Mrs. King. I carried her in my arms and took her to our honeymoon destination. Babygirl I don't think you will be able to get up from the bed. I whispered in her ear making her blush.

We reached our destination on my private plane it was my private island so no one could disturb us. After we reached our mansion my baby girl was looking around in awe looks like she liked the interior designs.

 After we reached our mansion my baby girl was looking around in awe looks like she liked the interior designs

I was smiling like an idiot looking at her happiness babygirl freshen up I will cook something for you. she nodded her head I left her near our bedroom and went down to cook something for her as I did not keep any servants over here.

Catherine's POV

The mansion was beautiful I loved the designs he is freaking too rich. After I freshened up I went down to see my hubby who was cooking peacefully without a shirt he looked so hot with only his pants and his 8packs abs looking strong.

He noticed me staring at him and gave out an evil smirk. That's when I noticed I was in a bathrobe Babygirl come here he said in a husky voice I went forward towards him. He pulled me towards him and held me on his hip.

My pussy was getting rubbed in his hips I let out a soft moan.

Alessandro POV

My baby girl let out a soft moan my buddy was ready to tear off my pant Babygirl don't moan now or else I will lay you on the dining table and devour you right there. I whispered in her ears she turned red I kissed her lips and had dinner with her tonight she isn't going to sleep peacefully.

So guys the story is gonna end after 1 more chapter, I will be writing an Epilogue 😇❤ .

Keep loving❤️ vote and comment✨