Epilogue

After TEN years.

Alessandro POV.

My love Catherine was the best thing that happened in my life she gave me Four more bundles of happiness.
yes, we had My big baby boy of seven years and twins two boys who are five now and a daughter who is 2 years old now I am proud of my son My big boy looks the same as me with his mother's hair color and the twins they don't look too similar so we can differentiate between them.

1st born (boy)
Leonardo King

twins name. (boy)
Christiano and Luciano King.

daughter.
Caroline King.

Now my princess my dear wifey is here sleeping on my chest after I tormented her till morning now she is sleeping peacefully. Whereas my sons are playing with their little sister. My daughter looks absolutely like Catherine.

I felt something moving on my chest I looked down to find my princess waking up.
Good morning wifey.  I said caressing her cheeks.
Good morning hubby. she replied with a gentle smile.

We both freshened up and went to the garden to look at our naughty kids. aren't they too naughty just like you my dear hubby?
My princess said looking towards me. She yet used to call me daddy while we were in bed.

As for the king position my 1st son will take over the Mafia and other Countries' territory and both sons are taking over the Company and Italian mafia zone I have no problem with it and yes we own multiple mafias now.
They will be much more powerful. My baby girl went towards our kids and started chasing them. I chuckled to myself and then followed them.

***End***

Guys hope you liked this Story.
At first, I was so nervous about writing this story but all your love and support encouraged me ❤
Thank you for your love and support🥰🥰🥰.

Will announce new work soon☺