Chapter 15

Alessandro POV

I carried my princess with me while I was doing work she was sleeping peacefully on me.
within a few minutes, she woke up and was staring at me. Babygirl from tomorrow you will come to my company with me and your classes will be arranged there. she started crying at my words.
I don't want to stay with you let me go you are bad.

I gave her a harsh spank on her bum and she stopped struggling around. princess you want to leave me and then marry that bastard Ronaldo.

Catherine's POV

As those words left his mouth I feared that thought itself. Ronaldo Dan was a womanizer he would even beat me but daddy never bought a woman here and he takes care of me. I again called him daddy I had gone mad.
Princess doesn't confuse yourself just listen to daddy he will take good care of you. saying that he kissed my forehead. l did not understand what to say or do but the thing I understood was I felt safe with him. I felt good when he gave me pacifiers or sippy cups.

Alessandro POV

My baby was busy confusing her little head again while I went forward and whispered in her ears in a seductive tone.
babygirl you were a bad girl and even said that daddy was bad shouldn't you be punished?
she looked at me she was a bit flushed out but she looked cute I carried her to our room and laid her on the bed she looked at me as if thinking about what I will do.

I took off the skirt my baby was wearing, now she was in her inner-wear. I gently took off her bra and threw it on the floor she covered her chest with her hands I groaned and took her hands and pinned them above her head. she became completely red I did not take off her panties as he was on her period.

I gently started tracing her collarbone with my fingers she shivered at my touch but I loved the way her body reacted I went forward and kissed her collarbone making a hickey over there she moaned at the sensation I went up and made marks all over her neck the room was filled with the sounds of sucking and moaning. I went down and saw that her pink buds were erect begging for attention. I teased them with my tongue my princess started whining loudly with a need I looked up at her princess what do you want? I asked teasing her buds again.

she looked at me with teary eyes but it made me hard
I again licked and teased them please daddy.

she let out a soft sob I took her bud in my mouth and started sucking them I lightly rubbed her thighs making her close her legs I left her buds and went down and made soft circles with my tongue on her belly she started moaning loudly.

Catherine's POV

I did not know what was the feeling but it felt too good after 15 minutes he left my arms but I felt wet down there.

princess this is your punishment I made you all horny but I won't give you what you want.  he smirked devilishly and got up from the bed. He kept one of his hoodies on the bed and asked me to wear it. I was left clueless but I wanted it. I silently wore the hoodie, as usual, it was big for me he was like 6.3 something and here I am 5.2 I do look like a baby in front of him.

I wore the hoodie and went out he was already out there. he again picked me up I was not wearing a bra but it was comfortable.
yet I did not understand why he did not want me to go to university.

Please vote & comment✨