Chapter 1 - Part 1

Y/N's POV

Inside the Avengers compound Y/N is asleep in her room it is 7:00am.

*Alarm goes off*

"Ughhh. I don't wanna get up" can today just be a relaxing day, not had enough sleep for something major to happen.

*slowly getting out of bed when talking to myself*

"Ughh ok, fine, I'm going to get dressed to get that out of the way but after i will listen to music and then Finnish off some work for Tony and then hopeful by then i am fully awake"

*5 mins later*

After getting dressed i picked up my headphones and started listening to music. Nat started calling but i don't hear her so she comes up to my room and knocks on the door but i still didn't hear anything, so she puts her ear against the door and hears me singing along with a song quietly and so she opens the door and that startled me and so I turned around and take my headphones off and say "Oh, Hi Nat, How are you?" and she replies with "Hi, I am ok thank you for asking, how are you?"

"That's great to hear, and I am ok thank you. Anyway why did you come to see me?" I asked.

"I was calling you and I didn't hear an answer so i came up here to get you." Nat replied.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, I was listening to music." I replied in an apologetic way.

"It's ok it isnt your fault." As she pulled me in for a hug as she knew how much i meant that apology, and so Nat also says "I was just calling you because I need you, for something."

And after she said that I had given her a worried look and she assured me that it was nothing to worry about then she said "we will have to look for Yelena and i think, i know where she is."

And so I said "When do we have to leave to get to this place you think she is?"

Nat replied with "Meet me at my car as soon as possible" after that she left my room, I'm guessing it was to get her shoes and stuff that she would need.

But i had a question and her room is by mine so i got up and went to her room and asked "Nat, will i need to bring weapons?" she then looked up at me when she put on her last shoe and said "Yes but only a pistol, but whatever you do do not shoot her." I then nodded my head at her, she then added "And only use your powers when needed" and so i nodded again.

We then headed to Nat's car, to go to the place where she thinks Yelena is hiding out at. Nat then says in a calm way but knew how i would react "Ok, so I think Yelena is in Budapest."

I reacted with "BUDAPEST?!" Nat then giggled and whispered under her breath "I knew you would react like that" and so i rolled my eyes at her and sat back.

I then said "Why didn't you tell me before i got in the car?"

She then giggled again and said "Because i knew you would react like this"

*Time skip, the next day*

We then get to the house That Nat thinks Yelena is in. Nat then says "Ok, you ready?" I say to her "Yeah." she then nods her head and gets her gun out and so she looks back and sees i'm still standing there and says "Get your gun out and get behind me." I then nod then get my gun and so i moved to be behind Nat and then she opens the door and slowly enters. Then looking around the room and turns back to me and says "It's clear come and follow me but just keep an eye on your surroundings."

I replied in a joking way by saying "So demanding, But yes boss." and giggled but she looked back at me and gave me a death stare but i carried on smiling.