Chapter 6 - Pt. 3

I had locked the door and hoped no one heard.

Yelena's pov
"Did... she just... lock the door?" I asked concerned slowly looking at Wanda and she didn't know either.

Y/n's pov ⚠️self harm⚠️
I saw a sharp object and I took it with no hesitation shit this means I'm not going to be able to stop myself.

As I slowly brought the razor closer I pushed down it stung obviously but I bit my lip to not make a sound and then I moved it still pushing down and I drew blood. I felt like the pain was slightly going away and so I done it a couple more times and then suddenly I saw Natasha and she said "Please. Stop Y/n. I know you miss me and are going through a hard time but please stop."

I gathered my words to speak back to her "Natasha? Is... is that really you?"

"Yes it's me. Remember when I trained you and your powers?"

"Yeah...?"

"And you spoke to your brother who I'm sad to say this but was dead."

"Holy shit! I forgot I can speak to people who I care about that are dead!"

"Hey sis."

"Brother! Omg I haven't seen or spoke to you in ages!"

"Hi daughter."
"Hi my sweet girl."

"Papa! Mama! Holy shit!"

"Hi little sister."
"Hi big sis."

"Omg! Big sis! Little bro! I've missed you all so much!"

"We've all missed you too."

"Wait... Nat?"

"Yes. I'm still here don't worry I'm always here. We are always here."

"So I can speak to you all whenever I want?"

"Yes"

"Omg. Nat I miss you. I feel like a part of me is missing becuse your not here."

"I know. I know. But please stop cutting yourself. Yelena really loves you, she's never opened up so much to someone. She opened up to me but not as much."

I then put the razor on the floor then I jump as I hear Yelena and Wanda at the door calling for me.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! What should I do?! I don't want them to see me like this again!"

I look back to the door then Nat for a while then... darkness.

Yelena's pov
I kicked the door open only to see Y/n has cut herself it's been years since she done that. But now it's worse she passed out on the fucking floor!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Why? Why didn't I rush to the toilet when I heard her lock the door?! I should've known! This happened the first time she done this.

Little did I know Wanda was also reading my mind but if I did I didn't care I just want Y/n to be ok.

"Wanda get Tony!"

As soon as I said it she ran and soon after she came back with Tony.

"Shit not again! Why did she do it?! She promised she won't do it again."

Wanda applied pressure on her wounds while I picked her up and rushed her to the medical room.

We got to the medical room I put her on the bed Wanda still using her powers to stop the bleeding, Tony got all the things he needs ready and so he attached wires all over Y/n and I started breaking down Wanda wanted to hug me but she couldn't as she was helping Tony applying pressure to her wounds.