Chapter 5 - Part 2

*23 days later* Tony and the others had came back... well, what was left of them.

We were all around a table looking at the Avengers that have gone missing, and then Rhodes says "It's been 23 days... since Thanos came to Earth."

"World governments are in... pieces. Uh... the parts that are still working... are trying to take a census and it looks like he did... well he did did... he did exactly what he said he was going to do.
Thanos wiped out...
...50% of all living creatures."

There was a really long painful deathining silence. Until Tony started talking and asking questions.

After a very long argument that Steve and Tony was having he had passed out. Me and Steve was outside and so was Carol a new person that had came into the compound, there were loads of new faces but we needed all the help we could get as we sadly lost alot of our team.

Carol stormed off and so I caught up to her and said "Hey. You know, we work as a team here... and, um, between you and I... morale's a little fragile."

Steve then added "We realise up there is more your territory... but this is our fight too."

After a while again we walked into the room with the table again to talk about a plan we might have figured out.

Rocket and Nebula was talking about loads of stuff and then swapped to another planet and once they stopped talking I said "He used the stones again."

Rhodes, Carol and Steve talked amongst themselves and so then I added "Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this... uh, I mean... we all owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try."

There was more talking and so I sat down listening to them all but when the conversation was done we had gotten onto a ship with everyone who was in that planning room.

The ship was quite for a long time. And then we apparently jumped in space to the planet Nebula and Rocket were talking about.
Steve closed the locket and looked nervous in a way and so I said to him "This will work Steve."

He replies with "I know it will... becuse if it doesn't... I don't know what I would do."

After a long time again we landed in the planet as Carol told us it was clear as it was just him on that planet.

Thor, Carol and Bruce flew in and attacked him and held him so he doesn't do anything and then Steve and I walked into the cabin that he was in.

Everyone was talking for a very long time and so I was slightly getting upset as we figured out he had destroyed the stones so we couldn't bring everyone back. This got me worked up even more ad I was thinking about Yelena, Y/n and Wanda mostly becuse I cared deeply about them hell I still and always will but now they are gone and we can't do anything about it.

As all of them thoughts were rushing through my mind Thor had decapitated Thanos and there was a very long silence filling the cabin. And so we then flew back to the Compound everyone was still really quite and the thoughts were always rushing through my mind now and I couldn't stop it.

*5 years later*
Most of the Avengers has gone thier separate ways.

I was in the meeting room where we had planed to find Thanos and get the stones, making myself a sandwich becuse well... why not? While everyone was on a virtual coms.

After a long talk everyone left the chat except Rhodes. I sat down by the sandwich I had made and sighed having tears in my eyes still thinking about the 3 people I miss the most but then I noticed that Rhode had stayed in the chat and made conversation to try help me stop thinking about it "Where are you then?"