Chapter 5 - Pt. 3

Y/ns pov
It was like as if I had pasted out or some thing but Yelena and I was back... but some how the house we were in was... well, different. Yelena ran out of the bathroom and saw me Standing confused, she was also confused but she ran up to me and hugged me and of course I hugged her back, us both forgetting about the confusion we were just happy to know each other was ok.

We walked back to the living room were we had left Anna and Sonya together.

Yelena and I were breathing heavily, as we turned the corner we pointed our Widows bite (Wrist weapon) at 2 people there.
It was a little girl and a grown man and so we turned our head at each other confused yet again of what was happening. And so after we unfroze from our position Yelena started taking side steps not keeping her eye off of them.

Yelena asked "What's happening?!"

And so I added "What the hell is going on?!"

The man had stutterd on his words "I-I... uh... who are you?"

Yelena and I say "Who are you?!"

We then saw Anna apear and slowly walked back next to the man and said "Yelena?... Y/n?... oh my god you two are back."

The little girl asked Anna pointing at us "Who are they mummy?"

Anna bent down and said back to her "Its OK... they are old friends of mine."

After a while Anna got both the girl and man into another room and let us sit down to talk.

Anna had explained about what we had just seen to catch us up on what was going on.

Yelena and I got out the chair and started pacing around the room Yelena then says "Ok... I was in the bath room for 5 seconds... and I come out and now you tell me... us, we have lost 5 years of out life?!"

I was bitting my fingers pacing around panicking and so Yelena came to me and hugged me trying to reassure me while she was going through the same thing but she just wanted to make sure that I was OK first.

Yelena then noticed and said "I need to find Natasha. Can you help us find Natasha."

I then added "We need to tell her that we are ok."

We then walked over to Anna who put her head down as we said about Natasha.

I then ask "Where. Is Natasha. Please."

I had then spotted a tear roll down her face and so when she calmed her self she told us the... dreaded news and Yelena and I just broke down holding each other.

And after a while we both headed back to our house. When we got home we noticed we both had loads of missed calls from Nat and so we broke down into tears again knowing we can't call her back. We cuddled for a long time and we both basically cried our selves to sleep.

*Time skip - about 2 or 3 months later*
It's been months since we had found out Nat had sacrificed herself to save everyone. We made a grave for her and so today we was driving to go to her.

Once we got there Yelena and I got out and she said to our dog, Fanny "Come on." And so we walked over to her grace with tears in our eyes.

We made it to her grave and Yelena started fixing it up as I stood behind her trying to not break down. Once Yelena finished fixing it up she came over to me and we hugged, then she took my hand bringing me closer and we was resting our head on the gravestone and Yelena done there secret whistle one last time, and this was enough for me to cry. We got up after a while and stood infront of the grave, Yelena wrapped her arm around my waist pulling me close to her and I wrapped my arm around hers also. I turned to her and kissed her cheek and wiped her tear away.

We stood her for a while longer quietly hugging. We then heard footsteps behind up but we stayed looking at Nat.

We then saw a woman stand next to us and so we gave her a death stare as you do.

The woman then said "Wow... um. Sorry. I'm uh... I'm allergic to the Midwest. What. This. Woman did...
I- honestly, I can't even imagine."

Yelena then said without looking at her "You are not supposed to be bothering us on our holiday time. Valentina."

She then stuttered "Oh... bothering you? Oh no, no... I'm not trying to bother you both. I'm just here to pay respect to Natasha here."

Yelena and I then replied humming in return. Yelena then says "You know. You coming here makes you look really desperate."

Valentina starts laughing and Yelena and I force a chuckle.

"We want a raise." Yelena and I said.

"Ok, yeah. Don't we all." Valentina replied, she then added after a long pause "Hear me out. Believe me, you both will earn it ok. Anyway... here. I have your next target... though I would hand-deliver it to you both..."

"Ok can you just hurry up. You are boring." I stated to Valentina and Yelena was holding in a chuckle.

"Ok. Ok. Here... maybe you both would like a shot at the man responsible for the one and only Natasha Romanoff..." Valentina said as she gave us the ipad and I snatched it off of her.

"CLINT BARTON?!" I shouted in shock and so Yelena took the ipad and gave it back to Valentina and tried reassuring me and so Valentina left to go back and do whatever she does.

After a long time we went into the house and I cuddled up to Yelena for a while then she said "Hey... why don't we wait for a week or two and then we can go for Clint."
And so I looked up at her and nodded then buried my face in her neck and started tearing up.

Yelena felt a tear on her neck so she started rubbing my back and whispered "Hey... why are you upset again?"

I managed to the reply "Well... Clint was Nat's best friend so I am so confused how he killed her. I just miss her... Nat was like a mother to me."

"I know baby, I miss her so much too. When you are ready we can go after Clint how's that sound?" Yelena asked and I nodded and kissed her as she kissed me back.

Yelena pulled me closer to her and I started getting tired becuse she is very comforting for me and she knows that. She then said "Let's go into bed and go to sleep ok baby?"

I nodded and Yelena and I stood up, I stood up too fast so I then got lightheaded and almost fell my Yelena caught me and knew what was happening. And so she then carried me up the stairs into our bedroom and then placed me on the bed, she got in also and faced me and so I went to her and lead on her chest looking in her eyes and said "I love you so much Yelena."

Yelena smiled and kissed my head and replied "I love you much more Y/n. Goodnight baby."

I smiled back at her and kissed her soft lips and then said "Nah I love you more, Goodnight, sleep well."

We looked in each others eyes for a while and Yelena tucked my hair behind my ear and then with her finger she was going up and down on my nose as she knew it calmed me and also helped me sleep, so after 5 minutes doing that I had fell asleep pulling her tighter towards me cuddling up to her. She smiled at me and shortly after she had also fell asleep.