Chapter 6 - Pt. 2

Narrator's pov
Tony was leaning on his car waiting until the jet had fully landed. Meanwhile in the jet Y/n and Yelena were still sleeping.

When the jet had landed fully the pilots opened the passenger door and the pilots exited out of thier door either side. Tony was wondering why Y/n and Yelena was taking for ages to come out.

Tony's pov
Y/n and Yelena are taking forever. So I should go in and look for them.

I walked in the jet and it smelt alot like sex soooo that's what's happened I guess. Anywayyy moving on from that uh... thought... gross.

I walked further into the jet and there they were the two lovebirds sleeping naked ontop of each other ok that sounded creepy um... I then said to try wake them up "Yelena! Y/n! wake up!"

Yelena then started to wake up. Thank god.

Yelena's pov
I heard someone calling Y/n and I so I woke up and saw her asleep ontop of me so I just smiled and then I saw Tony standing there and so I said "Shit! Tony?!"

"Hi... um... had a good uh flight?"

"Yeah we did thanks... you know... don't you?"

"Yeah it smells and awful lot of sex..."

I looked back down to see Y/n still sleeping she looks so cute when sleeping she looks cute and adorable no matter what she does. I smiled at her and then she started to wake up when she opened her eyes she saw she was still led ontop of me and so she smiled she then looked up at me and said "Goodmorning babe."

"Goodmorning baby."

"Hi... yeah... Goodmorning to Tony to?!"

"Holy shit! Tony!"

I chuckled at Y/ns reaction and then she pulled the covers more over us like he hasn't seen us, she then playfully hits me becuse I was laughing and so I said "Ok. I deserve that I guess." And started Chuckling again but this time she started Chuckling too, Tony was the only one not laughing.

"I hope you both know that it isn't morning and also I hope you both know that you are having a shower befor you get into my car." Tony said while crossing his arms.

We looked at eachother and giggled and then I said "Yeah we know. Anyway, we will have it now, if you get your ass out the way and out the jet so we can go."
Y/n started laughing at what I said so I looked back at her smiling and kissed her which took her by surprise.

Y/n pov
Yelena kissed me when I laughed at her awnsering Tony about having a shower and so Tony started walking away when we were kissing for 3 more minutes.

When we stopped we looked to see if he was gone and so when he was I reluctantly got off of Yelena and stood up, I reached out my hands for Yelena and so she took hold of my hands and I pulled her up into me and hugged her for a bit. Yelena then pulled away from the hug and said while chuckling "We got to have a shower other wise Tony would be more pissed."
I chuckled back and nodded and so she took my hand and pulled me to the bathroom and have our shower together.

*Time skip*
Tony never told us that we were coming to the Avengers compound.
I started to get upset becuse... well Nat isn't here.

We walked into the living room and it felt so weird but it also felt good to be back again.

After a while of standing there looking around I heard a familiar voice that Yelena and I have missed.