Chapter 3 - Part 2

⚠️This part is going to have details of sex so this is a warning.⚠️
And plus I've never written anything like this so sorry in advance 😆.

I said to Tony "Where is my room?"

He then said "Uh.. um, still in the middle of Nat and Wanda's room."

Yelena started pulling me to the bedrooms and saw one that had my name on it and to make sure she checked to see Nat's room next to mine. And so she opened the door and we walked into the room.

And all we heard was Nat say "They are gonna do some crazy shit so let's go to the office other wise we are gonna hear them. And I'm pretty sure Peter is already traumatised."

And so we watched them leave and then when they left I closed the door.

Yelena pulled me to her and we started kissing again, and then she said to me "Do you wanna do this?"

I smiled as I looked at her and said "Yes I'm sure. Are you?"

She looked at me with a smile and said "Course I'm sure. And how would you like it if we start calling eachother pet names from now on too?"

I stared right into her eyes and said "Then let's do this. And I would love that, babe."

We carried on staring into each others eyes and Yelena said "Ok, baby. What would you like for a drink first?"

I awnsered "Can I just have water please."

Yelena then said "Of course you can. Get comfy on the bed and ill be back Ok, baby."

I nod at her, she opens the door and heads to the bar and got two glasses, one for me and one for her. She then filled them both with water and came back to the room and closed the door.

Yelena Passed me a glass and said "One glass of water for my baby."

I said "Thank you."

We both had a drink and then put our glasses down and Yelena turned to me and said "You ready?" I looked at her and smiled while saying "I'm ready."

Yelena then got on top of me and started kissing me she then put one hand on my face and the other on my waist.
As she slid her tongue into my mouth I let out a moan and we carried on kissing.

Yelena then takes my top off and throws it onto the floor and carries on kissing me while I undone her top and took it of and also put it on the floor.
Yelena then got up off of the bed and pulled me up with her and then took my trousers off so I returned by taking hers off.
We were now just in a bra and underwear, I then got back onto the bed and she followed.
We then took off each others bra and Yelena came back on top of me and she place a hand on my waist as she started kissing me again she then took off my underwear and said "You're soaked already." And smiled and I smiled back as I took off her underwear.

We then carried on kissing and she then started teasing me my by putting her thumb onto my clit so I moaned "Yelena. Please, don't tease me."

She just smiled at me then carried on kissing me then she slowly moves her thumb in a circle motion. I started to moan while kissing her.

Yelena then slides down off of the bed onto her knees still going in a slow circle, and says "Come closer."

So I slowly went closer to her and then I felt her tongue touch onto me, and then she started circling around my entrance where I was soaked and ready for what ever she would do next I then let out a loud moan from how good she made me feel.

I then lifted my head to look Yelena in the eyes showing her how much she made me feel, she then slowly slipped her finger into my soaked entrance and I couldn't hold myself up so my head fell back along with a loud moan in pleasure. Yelena then came back on the bed and laid next to me and then started rubbing herself as she was fingering me.