Chapter 4 - Part 2

⚠️TW: self harm.⚠️

...and so I sat on the floor knees to my chest, arms wrapped around my knees and my head in-between both.

I was tearing up and shaking in my arms and then I heard a voice and a hand on my arm. I looked up to see Nat and she said "Hey... what's up?"
I put my head back into my arms and managed to get out while whispering "Flashbacks all in one go." My words started trembling when I added "W- where is Y-Yelena."

Nat then says "She's gone to the toilet but she will be back in a bit."

I looked up and said "Can you get her please?"

"Of course." Nat said as she got up and rushed to the toilet that Yelena had gone to.

Yelena's Pov
I heard someone running to the toilet and then knocking on the door and so I shouted "This toilet is occupied go away."

"Yelena it's Nat. It's Y/n-" Nat started saying but I then interrupted "What's happened?! Is she ok?! Please tell me she's OK!"

Nat replied "Yeah she's ok, don't worry. She's just having a panic attack, she had her flashbacks again, but this time it was all of them at once non-stop."

I then opened the door and rushed to Nat saying "Oh shit! I should've been there! Where is she? Is she OK?"

Nat then said "She's ok, she is shaking though. She got me to come get you."

I then grabbed Nat's arm and we ran back to the kitchen, after a minute we ran past Wanda and she said "Why are you too running and looking nervous?"

Nat said to me "Go to Y/n I'll tell Wanda." And so I nodded and started running again.

4 more minutes went by as I got to her on the floor head in her arms. And so I said when I sat next to her "Y/n. Y/N baby... it's me... I'm here. I'm here."

Y/ns pov
I heard my name and at an instant I knew it was Yelena and so I looked up at her and saw she was tearing up and so I cuddled up to her.

Yelena whispered "Hey... do you wanna talk about it?"

I hugged her tighter and then I replied whispering back "Yeah."

Wanda and Nat then came round the corner and so they slowly sat on the floor and so I took both of thier hand to let them join in with Yelena's and my cuddle.

We sat like this for a long time probly about 10 minutes and then I whispered to them all "Can we go to my room and I'll talk about it."

Yelena, Nat and Wanda said "Yeah." Wanda then added "Are you sure you wanna talk about it?"

"To you 3 yes, to the others Hmm. Maybe not just yet, but they do know about it... right?" I then said.

Yelena then said "Yeah, me and Nat told them. And they said they will look out for you, no matter what."

I smiled and so I held Yelena's hand and led them back to my room. (No no, Naughty, Don't think that way. Get your mind out the gutter. I mean I-... no, nope. Not gonna incourage it.)

We got to my room and Yelena opened the door waiting for us all to come in and shut it, we all sat on the bed and so Yelena said "Y/n... are you sure you want to talk about it?"

I looked at her, she had some tears and so I smiled at her wiping them away and kissed her, I then said after "Yes... yes I'm sure."

All 3 of them said at the same time "Take your time." And so I giggled at them as they looked confused of what just happened.