Chapter 7

Wanda's pov
I woke up by the blinding light coming into my room and so I checked my phone and saw that it was now 10am and so I decided to get up and go into the living room and then the kitchen.

As I walked into the living room I saw both Yelena and Y/n sleeping on the sofa still. I honestly have no idea how they can sleep comfortably on a sofa. I said in my head.
I smiled at them again and walked into the kitchen trying to not make a noise.

I started making breakfast and saw Yelena starting to wake up and so I said "Goodmorning."

She looked back at me and said "Goodmorning. What time is it?"

"It's 10:10am."

"Oh, geez ok. What are you doing?"

"Just making some breakfast."

"Nice. Should I wake Y/n up around should I let her sleep abit more?"

I then paused what I was doing and then replied "Um. I would say let her sleep abit more so she isn't as tired."

Yelena nodded and rested again. I carried on making breakfast and then Tony came in.

"Hi Wanda. How'd you sleep?"

"Hi Tony. I slept alright I guess. How about you?"

"Why alright? Are you ok? And I slept good thank you."

"Yeah I'm ok. Just worried about Y/n. She's strong but... I feel bad for what she's going through."

"Yeah I know. We all feel bad for her. And you're right she is strong, she will get through this don't worry."

"I know and I hope she does. Nat's death is just adding to her pain and I feel so horrible... wait Tony?..."

"Oh no. Yeah?"

"I know this sounds weird but... what if we could bring Nat back? For Y/n and Yelena's sake?"

"I'm not sure we can do that. But... I mean I guess I will look into it for you."

I nodded at him and then the room went silent again. Tony walked out after our chat and took and apple with him and went to where ever he came down from to here.

I sat down on the sofa and ate my breakfast, Yelena woke up again and started waking Y/n up.

Y/n's pov
Yelena had woke me up so I grunted and said "I don't want to get up."

And so I heard Yelena and Wanda chuckle. Yelena then said "I know, you never want to get up."

I groaned as I pulled Yelena closer to me to tighten my grip hugging her to make sure she doesn't get up. After a while Yelena said "Come on. Get up baby."

I then said as I sat up "Ugh. Fine."
Which made Wanda and Yelena chuckle again. And then Yelena took my hand and pulled me to her, and so I sat on her lap facing her leaning my forehead against hers. Soon after I moved my head slightly so our lips where touching and she then kissed me and we were kissing for a while and so we heard Wanda say "Ok I'm going to give you both free time." And walked off making us laugh, we then carried on the kiss when she left.

After making out. Yet again. I whispered "When are we going to find him then?"

Yelena looked at me and said "Well we are going to when you are ready."

"I am ready. I'm fine now. I'm back to myself."

"Baby. I know you are but are you sure you want to do it?"

"Yes I just want to get it over and done with."

"Ok... how about we leave when it is 11:30 and then get our stuff and look for him?"