Chapter 6

It's been 2 weeks now since Yelena and I had seen Valentina saying that of all people Clint killed Natasha, I still feel something is off about it because they were bestfriends, but then again they'd have ups and downs... they weren't like so called 'normal' ups and downs this was like they went nearly a year without talking and they had to be really far from eachother otherwise Nat would've killed him to put it bluntly.

It was 10am I woke still cuddled up to Yelena and so when my eyes got used to the sunlight I saw Yelena staring at the ceiling and so I hugged her tighter and so she looked at me smiling and then said "Hey. You're awake now."
And so I smiled back and said in a reply "Heyy. Yeah still tired though. How long have you been up?"

Yelena softly kissed my forehead and then said "I've been up since 6."

I looked at her shocked "6?! Why didn't you get out of bed, to get food or something?"

"Well firstly I didn't want to leave you becuse I liked that you are cuddled up to me and plus you get nervous when I leave you and you wake up with me no longer with you. And second you just look adorable and I didn't wanna wake you."

I started to blush and so I hid my face in her chest hoping she didn't but I knew full well she saw becuse she started Chuckling at my reaction, and so she pulled me closer to her and kissed my head.

After 5 more minutes of cuddling Yelena whispered "I'm very hungry so do you want to get something to eat?" I looked up at her and nodded my head and so I got up but as Yelena sat up I groaned in pain and sat down so Yelena said really worried "What's wrong?"

"My knee hurts and I've got a headache." I said one hand on my knee and the other on the side of my head.

I felt the bed move and then Yelena came and sat behind me and put her arms around my waist resting her head on my shoulders and said "Aw I thought by now your knee would be better but I'll bring breakfast up for you so you don't have to move, and I'll get you something for your headache."

"I don't wanna stay up here though I wanna stay with you and befor you say I'm clingy. I know I am. Only to you and you only."

"Yeah you're clingy." Yelena whispered with a smile but enough for me to hear.

And so I replied with a smirk "Yeah but you like it." Yelena just chuckled then said "Ok fine. You can come with me but be careful ok."

I nodded at her and she got it of bed and took my hand making sure I was careful going down the stairs.

Yelena took me to the table and so I sat down, she then walked into the kitchen and looked at me seeing I was smiling and she smiled back and rolled her eyes then started getting breakfast ready.

After some silence I said "Yelena."

"Yeah? What's up?" Yelena said poking her head out of the cupboard making me giggle.

"I am ready to find Clint." I replied looking down at my hands.

"Are you sure? You don't look so sure."

"Yes I'm sure. I just want to get it over and done with."

"So do I don't worry. I still miss Nat and I know you do to."

"Yeah."

I look back up at her and she was leaning on the side giving me a warm reassuring smile so I smiled back. Soon after that breakfast was ready and Yelena brought the plates and sat infront of me.

Yelena started eating and I was staring at the plate for a while until Yelena saw and said "Are you sure your ok? Your not eating and I know when something is on your mind."