Chapter 4 - Part 1

It was now 10am the next day.
(29 March 2018)

Nat came in and saw that Yelena and I was naked but she didn't care and that I fell asleep on top of Yelena, she smiled because she knew how we made each other happy.

She then came to the end of the bed and started saying "You have to wake up you too. Y/N. Yelena. Wake up."

Yelena then started to wake up and then saw me still led on her cuddling her and resting my hand on her face, she smiled and kissed me on the head.

"What time is it?" Yelena then asked Nat and pulled the blanket up covering both me and her.

Nat then awnsers "It's 10am."

Yelena then says "Oh shit really?!" Nat then nodded her head and so Yelena tried waking me up "Hey, Y/N. Wake up."

I groaned and mumbled back "No. I wanna stay with you, here."

Yelena smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist and said "I wanna do that too but we have to get up."
I then opened my eyes and saw her smiling at me and so I replied "I don't want to get up though." And then kissed her chest, neck and then finally lips.

Yelena replys back with "I know, you don't." Yelena kisses me back. I replied with a forced pout "Fine. I guess I'll get up. But can we just cuddle here first?"

Yelena chuckled at me and said "Ok. And by the was Nat is here." She then started cuddling me tighter bringing us as close as we could get to each other. I then said "O-Oh. Uh. Hi, Nat. How did you sleep?"

Nat replies "I slept fine thank you. How about you?"

I looked up at Yelena and smiled at her "I slept great because of Yelena." And so I started kissing Yelena and she moaned into my mouth when I added my tongue.

Nat then said "I'll leave you both to it now. Have fun love birds." She then closed the door and went to Wanda and said about making breakfast.

Yelena and I then stopped making out and so she said "We gotta get up now."

I looked at her and replied "Ok, fine."

Yelena then took my hand and started pulling my out of bed, when she pulled me out of bed she picked me up and kissed me and said "Do you want to have a shower? Or do you wanna leave it?"

I looked straight in her eyes then whispered in her ear "Of course I do, only if you join me though."

Yelena smiled "Let's go have that shower then." She said as she was pulling me into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and pulled her in and stood there cuddling again letting the water flow down us and so Yelena took the body wash and started washing me from front to back. When she Finished, she handed me the body wash and so I put some on my hand and started washing her from front to back also. While i was washing her she pulled me in for a kiss and we both let out a excitable moan and I was done wasting her and we stood there again letting the water wash off everything.

We heard the room door open and Wanda say "Girls. I'm gonna be doing breakfast. Where are you both?"

Yelena then awnsered "Ok, and we are in the shower real quick."

Wanda says "Ok. Me and Nat would be in the kitchen waiting for you both. Oh, and by the way, Steve wants to speak to you both."

I then say "Ok thank you, and great wonder what he wants to speak about."

Yelena then kissed me and said quietly "Should we get out the shower now?"

I replied "Ok, I'll get Wanda to get us a towel. Wanda! Can you get the big towel off of my bed please?"