Chapter 8

*The next day. At Bishop party*
Yelena and I walk in to where the Bishop party or festival is as we figured that Clint would be here too, as we walked in then man at the front said to us "wanna check your coats?"
Yelena and I just awnsered while walking away "No, thank you." And walked straight in.

Once we were in fully in Yelena stopped and so I did too and so we started looking around scouting the area after no sign of no one Yelena turned to me and held my hands and said "Ok. Let's split up but be careful okay baby? If you find anything or something happens just say on coms."

"Okay ill try, and hey you also be careful ok babe. I will don't worry."

"Yes. I love you so much."

"I love you much more. But why am I getting the hint of something bad?"

"Something bad? Why?"

"I don't know I just have a feeling something is going to happen."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine it's just... I had like a short vision of something bad and I'm not sure what it was."

"Hmm okay. As long as you are okay baby that's all that matters. Be safe we gotta search the area."

"Ok yeah. Meet at the elevator."

Yelena nodded and pulled me in for a kiss cupping my face in her hands and I placed my hands onto her waist pulling her closer.

After we pulled away we smiled and rested our foreheads together and then I kissed her one more time befor we had to split up.

Yelena went to the left of the room and I went to the right. And so we where looking around for any sight of Clint.

After a while there were gunshots so I said to Yelena on coms "Yelena! Yelena... are you there. Yelena please please awnser me!"

"Hey. Hey. I'm fine. I'm fine ok. I've found Clint though."

"Good. Are you injured? Where's Clint heading?"

"No I'm not, and the elevator."

"Ok good. And can you make it to him in time?"

"Uh probly not."

"Ok just meet me there."

"Will do my love."

I then start running to the elevator. As soon as I got there Yelena just made it to so we practically ran into each other.

"Oh hello." I said as I landed in Yelena's arms.

"Hello My love. Have you seen Kate?"

"Um. No I haven't. But she is here."

Yelena nodded and pressed a button to call for the elevator. After a while we Kate came behind us and so we both swerved and grabbed hold of her then I said "You know, you can't sneak up on us."

"Yeah I know that now." Kate said back.

Yelena then said "Kate Bishooooop."

Kate then added "Anyway... I know you are chummy with my mum, but I gotta say I didn't think you'd make the cut for a Christmas party."

I then said "Well, we have had party's befor becuse of Tony Stark."

Yelena then said "We arnt here to ruin anything. We are just going to kill Barton."

I then add "Oh, have some appetisers, they look nice I must admit."

Yelena let's out a chuckle and then says "and then we would go."