Chapter 1

*Sigh* "H-hello sir can I take your order?-I uh sorry may I take-" He cut me off. Gosh he looks like one of those peverts...

"Why shuttering soo much babyboy-?"

"Please do not call me that..."

Jungwon was wearing a pastel dress with his apron on top with cute hairclips in his hair.

"Ah, I see you dont want babi-"

"Stop it! Or I will have to kick you out"

"I just want your number then Ill leave you alone" The weird man spoke he looked asian, just not Korean, Thai.

Jungwon felt hands on each end of where he was standing two hands slam on the table, the hands on each side beside Jungwon's tiny firgure on the table.

"Get out." It was one of the staff, Daniel.

"Sorry-" The man hurriedly ran away Jungwon looked behind him little did he know Heeseung was staring but he pretended as if he didnt see anything so Daniel the head wouldnt ask why he didnt stand up for his fellow Jungwon.

"Thank y- thank- thank you brother, sorry for shuttering i-ive just been tired lately..." Jungwon said visibly raising his hands up to his own chest (Not daniel aka his brother's chest his own chest) and fidgeting with his fingers.

"Its alright, Jungwon, Ill always look out for my twin brother" stated and let go of either end of the table. And Jungwon smiled and they hugged friendly.

Jungwon looked at Heeseung while Heeseung was just avoiding any contact and wiped the plates with the cloth. Daniel left back fo the supply rooom but he was around the café at the time because the supply room was far amd you need to use the café car to get to it. And Jungwon tried and approached Heeseung.

"Hi...sorry for bothering you, but...do you think you can cover for me if I ask Sir Park for a break?" Jungwon said hopefully hope in his eyes glimmered.

"Tsh why do YOU need a break?" Heeseung said not looking into the younger's eyes.

Jungwon glared at the plate Heeseung was drying and back at him while phrasing "I... I am just really tired, and I feel like fainting...Can you just please help me? Please?!"

Heeseung put the plate down and this hands on the table and glared into Jungwon's eyes squinting them a little.

"If youre sooooo tired, Yang JUNGWON then you can sit over there I can get you water so you wont abruptly fai-"

Jungwon shook his hand and his hands "Forget it, thank you for the help." Jungwon said with an oddly genuine smile.

Walking down to the office

'Its alright Jungwon, its far- no its not! You can make it keep in mind you wont faint you wont faint.... ill just go with the bus I cant do it...'

Jungwon was feeling really dizzy he couldnt help but to wait for a bus...he was waiting for it at the bus stoo when a familiar figure appeared it was Kim, the CEO.

"Jungwon? Youre meant to be at your shift." He said sternly. But he always had a soft side for his workers.

"Yes, yes I understand sir," Jungwon said trying to breathe "I was just about to come by to your office to ask you if I...I can go home I think I might pass out..."

"Yes, yes! Ofcourse you can!"

But before Jay could finish the tint boy passed out. Kim called the ambulance quickly. They took him to the hospital, but since Kim was busy he called Heeseung to look for Jungwon and hired to workers for help at the cashier. If you were wondering how Kim suddenly appeared, well it seemed like he was going to check on the workers in the café.

At hospital:

Jungwon was still wearing a mask since it was the pandemic but Heeseung actually stared at the younger's features they were etheral and Heeseung finally noticed why people are always asking for Jungwon's number.

Suddenly Jungwon woke up and Heeseung stared.

"What?" Jungwon questioned, tired...

The nurses approached him...

"Jungwon-shi do you remember anything before passing out?" Nurse Kim asked him.

"I was with my boss...at the train station- uh I meant to say bus stop."

He shot a glare at Heeseung while holding his head.

"Okay well youre okay, we ran some tests on you while you were out, and realised you were only asleep. But because of the pressure you passed out, is anything happening at home or are you overworking.?"

Jungwon hesitated to answer the question, he ended up nodding but didnt share, the nurses realised it may be something the boy didnt want to share, he did just not infront of Heeseung. Heeseung just exsited saying hed give them time.

Jungwon looked at the nurses and honestly he realised he had no reason to why he's struggling...deep down he knew it, the nurses said hes probably still blurty from sleeping.

A few moments later, at Jungwon's House:

I was at my parents' house aka my house, but my parents are away in another country for buissness so my nana(grandma) stays with me I left the hospital the day I arrived which was today, I was very tired so I planned on napping for the time being.

Hey everyone author Joy here, hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter, I have plently or plotting for the upcoming chapters also stream Blessed-Cursed album! Ily byeee

-Author Joyyy