Chapter 15

"Hyung...wait my stomach hurts." Jungwon let go of Heeseung's shoulder and clutched his stomach.

Heeseung looked around and saw a tiny feminine sanitary store.

He looked at it then dragged Jungwon by his waiste, Jungwon walking backwards on Heeseung's grip.

"Wonnie wait here for a bit I will be back."

Some masculine people would be too embarrassed to enter a feminine-sanitary store.

But Heeseung would do anything for Jungwon it wasnt a sense-store, sense-store was only for the people who got intensity.

'So period pills can be the same...right. I mean I could ask..."

"Hi excuse me." Heeseung spoke softly to a chinese girl up on the counter.

"Hi! Can I help you with anything." She replied.

"Yes please do these pills help intensity cramps too?"

"Yes I belive so, if not you can totally return it and oay half the price when you try it out." The lady assured which made Heeseung nod.

After purchase...

"Okay thank you soo much!" Heeseung replied which made the lady smile and nod her head.

___

"Hey Wonnie, missed me too much?" Heeseung asked making Jungwon surprisingly giggle.

"No hyung." Jungwon said playfully hitting his hand.

Heeseung giggled and gave Jungwon the pill box.

"No...~ you didnt have too hyungie."

Jungwon was about to reach out to his pocket to get money to pay Heeseung back when the latter just grabbed his wirst gently and softly.

"Its okay, remember the time when you gave me fifty dollars for no reason dont pay me back."

Jungwon smiled and Heeseung fed him the pills. Eventually the bus came and both boys went in. Jungwon was confused because these subways are usually only for people who wanted to get to another city.

When Jungwon asked Heeseung. He replied, "You will see." Both boys were still hand-in-hand even while sitting.