Chapter 14

(A/N: Omg😭😭😭these are the outfits!)

Jungwon's (but in pinkkk😭😭😭)

Heeseung's

(The outfits are soo hot😭😭😭okay bye heres the

After the walk both boys went back home, Heeseung was at work so Jungwon decided to visit him back at the Vanilla Café.

The dorr opened which caused Heeseung who was cleaning the counter currently to look and see. He saw a tiny tiny male with the paws of the sleeves covering his hand.

"H-hey..." Jungwon greeted Heeseung.

"Hey~" Heeseung greeted back and sighed before smiling at Jungwon.

"Why are you soo sad?"

"Hmm nothing, it's just that you dont work here is making me lonely even if theres other workers here."

Jungwon couldnt help but giggle he found Heeseung cute.

"By the way Wonnie I didn't know how to ask you or even tell you but I am moving out from mom's apartment and going to live in the same city but different house. And I heard your grandma wanted to move out but they share to pay rent."

"Oh...w- I- wow, I dont know how I am going to be without you around now!" Jungwon said staring all over the place.

"Won put your mask up, your lips are cute." Heeseung mentioned which made Jungwon blush more than he was supposed to.

"Pft are you seriously blushing?-"

"Yea. What if I am though?"

"Dont play with me hottie."

"Dont call me hottie."

"Do you wanna move in with me?"

"S...seriously? What about grandma?" Jungwon asks.

"Dont worry everything will be okay." Heeseung assured.

"A...are you su-"

"Won love, I never lie to you." Heeseung caressed Jungwon's face and Jungwon was smiling.

Something broke it, or rather someone.

"Lee? What are you doing?" It was Kim, the CEO.

Jungwon scooted away giving them time but seconds went by and Jungwon noticed before rushing to Heeseung,

"H-heeseung hyung, my twin brother...Daniel." Jungwon spoke in horror.

"Whats wrong with him?" Heeseung asked.

"Can he come with us?" Jungwon asked.

"What?- oh to our house, yea he can ofcourse what happened?"

"Late on rent." Jungwon replied sadly.

"I-its okay Jungwon." Heeseung assured.

"Get. Out." Jungwon looked to see the CEO demanding him to leave.

"W...what?!"

"GET OUT!" Jungwon looked at Heeseung and then back at the CEO and raised a brow.

"I swear one more time you yell at him Kim and I am leaving." Heeseung said.

"YOU CALL ME SIR KIM YOU LITTLE JERK!"

With those words Heeseung took off his apron and threw it on the ground then took Jungwon's arm and they left.

Subway station

"Uffffff...." Heeseung ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

Jungwon looked at him and quickly looked away his stomach was in pain. He felt soo guilty for making Heeseung practically loose his job.

His stomach did uncomfortable somersaults and he felt intensity at this point.

Jungwon felt like throwing up and his legs where weak as they waited for the bus.

Jungwon then fell to the front with his knees on the floor and his hands on the ground and he closed them together and tears fell from his eyes.

"Jungwon..." Heeseung cried out quietly.

"I...its okay hyung." Jungwon assured. As Heeseung helped him up.

Both boys still hand in hand Jungwon scrunched his stomach while holding it and raised his leg up because of the pain.

He later let go off Heeseung's hand and only held his stomach.

"Won, take your pills." Heeseung said hinting Jungwon that he knows about how he's on intensity.

"I dont have my pills with me right now..."

Heeseung and Jungwon just hugged, Heeseung held waist from the end and Jungwon held Heeseung's shoulder both boys comfortably waiting for the bus in eachother's arms.