Chapter 8

Well anyways that was over...GLADLY. I never knew he'd be capable of making me blush, we both got ready, Heeseung was getting ready for college and I was getting ready for school. I was changing in the bathroom, and he was changing in his room.

"Mhm hyung? Can I open the door now Im done."

"Sure."

I got out and he gasped my bangs were a bit cuter this time and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Whats wrong?" I asked shooting a confused look.

"Nothing I just havent been in a uniform for soo long." He said, he seemed sad, and it made me sad?

"Mm, do you want to drive me to school? If it makes you feel better?" I asked and he nodded, slightly smiling.

Heeseung was much softer and more of a gentleman now. Which put me at ease...finally.

When we got in the car, he looked at me with his hands on the wheels, then he kept one on the wheel and the other, he had his elbow on the little thingy in the middle of the two seats.

And he just stared into my eyes, I looked at him, he looked comfy in his car I was up-straight but his car was real cute and comfy I thought he'd just needed me to move so he can stare at someone else.

I tried sitting properly and leaning my back to the chair again when that was when, just grabbed me from my arm and made me face him again! Im shy now! He's back!

"MANIAC HEESEUNG IS BACK!" I yelled accidentally and covered my mouth with an 'oopsie'-like face which seemed sarcastic.

I laughed to myself quietly. Then looked at him.

"Drive me to-"

He cut me off.

"Psh, drive you? Youre seventeen relax-"

"Heeseung hyung! Im saying drive me to school please! Not that drive, does that even exist?" I was kinda mad.

"Okay baby Ill drive you to school Im running late to college anyways." He stated and drove off.

I cursed at my self, what if he wanted to kiss me then? I...I kinda wanted him to, really badl now... I looked at him but he was focused on driving. While looking at him with worried eyebrows he finally looked at me which made me flinch a bit.

"Whats wrong princess? Am I that gorgeous? You couldnt stop staring?" He was a fool, a jerk, and everything bad to my health.

But you know, I didnt care.

"I love you." I said looking away I dont know how I said that, how could I have? I started crying...why?! Whats wrong today! I moved back and forth swaying slowly whilst crying.

I sniffled which made Heeseung notice Im crying. He looked at me, and parked the car, again. Shit this car ride, the damn was going on today?

"Won?" He asked.

"What..." I answered, crying.

He grabbed my chin and softly kissed my cheek.

"Stop crying..."

"I- c-cant...I dont know why-why..."

"If you wont relax youre gonna face the consequences."

He was looking at me but I wasnt I was too busy swaying back and forth.

"What?" I looked at him.

He adjusted slightly the got me closer and kissed my lips really gently it made my tears now dry, he kept kissing them and I couldn't hep but to do it back, lips are soooooo soft it was sooooo calming but then my tears fell again.

He now pulled away. My head felt heavy it immediately hung down.

"Do you want more then?"

I shook my head quickly as a response and he drove off.