Chapter 10

"Boys~ food is cold." Heeseung's mother spoke as Jungwon's grandma was next to her.

Both boys quickly left eachothers embrace really embarrassed.

"Its just that I had something in my hair and Heeseung hyung helped me." Jungwon said trying to soften the mood.

"We saw everything wonie no need to explain~" His grandma said and chuckled along with Heeseung's mother. It made Heeseung feel like Jungwon was embarrassed or perhaps uncomfortable but he looked like he was genuinely laughing along too.

"We'll wait downstairs, for real this time." Heeseung's mother said and left with grandma.

Jungwon looked at Heeseung a smiled a bit before looking away quickly and Heeseung only patted his head.

"Youre kinda...kinda cute." Heeseung said to Jungwon.

"Dont start~" Jungwon replied blushing.

___

"Good night won." Heeseung said noticing Jungwon was a little sad.

"Whats wrong?~" Heeseung babied him caressing his chubby pale that was hinted with pink cheek.

"Hm, nothing." Jungwon replied smiling.

Heeseung then held Jungwon making the younger confused.

"H-hey what are you doing?" Jungwon asked.

"Not like im gonna kill you relax, I know you want to sleep next to me." Heeseung replied, and couldnt hold back, and just placed a peck on Jungwon's lips, it left Jungwon in shock.

___

"Hyung..."

"Hm?" Heeseung replied caressing the younger's part which was below his bangs, whilst staring at the beauty boy infront of him.

"Hmmm, did you mean it?" Jungwon said playing shyly with the bed sheets of Hee's bed.

"Mean?...what?" He asked.

"Kiss." Jungwon replied.

Heeseung put a hand to hold his face.

"You want me to kiss you?"

"No...no I am saying the peck you gave me, stop playing with me!" Jungwon pouted making Heeseung giggle a bit.

"Yeah...Wonie I meant it Wonie." Heeseung's words made Jungwon flutter.

(A/N: sorry short chapter<\3]