Chapter 5

Third person pov

Heeseung led Jungwon to where the uniforms where, and indeed Jungwon's one wasnt touched.

"Here. Put it on." Heeseung mentioned which made Jungwon's slightly tremble.

"Its uh- its no use. I lost my house, me and my grandma...lost it."

"Can you take me to the house?" Heeseung asked.

"Yes, ofcourse."

"Okay, well the shift ended pretty much here so we can go right now."

"Okay. Lets go."

____

The boys reached the house.

"J-Jungwon? This was your previous house?"

Jungwon glared at Heeseung with his glossy chocolate eyes.

"Y-yeah. It is." Jungwon replied.

"This is now my mom and dad's house!"

"W-what?!" Jungwon asked in shock.

"Yeah!" But listen Wonie come live with me because my parents are gonna move in with me because they basically got a big house and itll fit you and your grandma, besides theres a bed for both of you, and if you dont feel comfortable that bed you can sleep with me."

"Heeseung youre soo warm and genuine, but I cant sorry its a bit too much-"

"Remember when you payed me 50 won?"

Jungwon nodded and Heeseung just dragged him.

Jungwon and his grandma went over to heeseung's house which his parents also moved into now. And left the old house which was preciously for Jungwon and his grandmother behind.

__Night time__

"Jungwon? Wonie are you awake?" Heeseung knelt down on the floor since Jungwon was laying on the bed, basically everyone was asleep, Jungwon and his grandma shared one bed. He whispered trying to avoid waking up Jungwon's grandma.

"Yes..." Jungwon responded in tiny voice.

"Why arent you asleep yet?" Heeseung asked.

Author:!

Hi! Ik its short TT i need rest for tomorrow cuz i have an exam byeeee!<3