Chapter 6

"I cant fall asleep hyung sorry..." Jungwon said kind of fearing causing any trouble.

"Dont be sorry won." Heeseung said whispering back smiling gently and was now petting Jungwon's hair.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" Heeseung asked and Jungwon hesitated he didnt want it to turn into a 'session' even though he knew Heeseung would never. He eventually nodded softly with his oversized shirt covering his hands.

Heeseung didnt want Jungwon to be tired so he carefully removed the blanket only from Jungwon's side, and Heeseung would lie if he couldnt tell Jungwon was wearing comfy clothing.

Heeseung thought that if he were to carry Jungwon in bridal style he would have to hold his leg and then his hand under his back but just for the sake of Jungwon's comfort he decided to carry him normally.

"Your body- its soo tiny in my hands." Heeseung mentioned which made Jungwon slightly blush it wasnt THAT tiny so he didnt really comprehend but also decided not to think much about it.

Bed:

"Are you now comfy?" Heeseung asked. They were distant but on the same bed.

"Y-yes...thank you." Jungwon said which made Heeseung notice he's cold.

"Do you want me to pull you close to me? I- uh only to make you warmer."

"Yes, please..."

Heeseung pulled Jungwon closer to him, Jungwon's hand now on Heeseung's chest and Heeseung's hand on Jungwon's back. And the other hand on Jungwon's head caressing his head playing with the few strands that would come up alone, which now put both Heeseung and Jungwon at ease. They made the both comfy yet tired, desperate to get rest.

"I love you-..won." Heeseung said those three words which would surely let Jungwon sleep in peace, he didnt mean to say them they just sorta slipped out.

"You what?" Jungwon asked. Heeseung still caressing...

"I...I dont know I guess I said... 'I love you...won.'"

"I....uh...I love you...more- too!" "I-I meant to say toOoO."

Heeseung giggled "haha.". That giggle rested in Jungwon's mind for the time being and helped him fall into deep sleep, the two boys in eachothers arms.

Just what they asked for? True? They couldnt ask for anything more, Jungwon later relaxed from being shy and Heeseung's blushing also took a break off of his face.

Morning:

Heeseung pov:

I woke up it was 9am, I looked next to me to see Jungwon, hes usually always awake, his grandma told me. I just layed there and stared. Stared at the beauty. His eyes were soo pretty his nose was perfect, his lips looked soo...soo kissable- GOD! HEESEUNG WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! YOU CANT BE A PEVERT BEYOND THE BOY'S WILL YOULL SCARE HIM! My mind hurts me....most- all of the time, I dont know what got into me.

I found myself kissing his cheek! Id thought hed whine or whatso but I saw a small smile appear it was cute hehett I melted into that one smile he flashed. I was soo into him.

"Hmhhh...more..." the 'Hmhhh' wasnt a you know what it was his tired squeel.

This boy was either still sleeping or he was serious, I just went in lifted up his chin and kissed the opposite cheek.

"Mmph...stop." yes, still tired sounds.

"Youre confusing me, beauty...beautiful?" I dont know why I said that.

He stretched his arms with a small smile and he was awake. I could tell not of the eyes, they were still asleep but the actions, he stretched his arms and put them around my neck both arms fit around leaving no space each arm even met the other side.

(Guys idk if u know what i mean im saying jungwon hugged hee's neck in a full way you know his arms all around heeseung to the point where the first arm on the right shoulder, the palm was met on the left.)

He rested his face on mine. No like litteraly... his whole face on my cheek. I noticed his fluffy jacket was on the floor, but because he was hugging me his shirt lifted exposing his waiste, I couldnt see it but I felt it my red, cold hands I was afraid to touch his fragile waiste with them but I coulndt help it I couldnt see the waist because its under the blanket.

Jungwon Pov:

He hugged my waist his hands felt warm, I liked them on mine, on my body, it felt nice I started rubbing my face softly against his as a sign of affection yes my face on his cheek still, he giggled, it was like hugging the way horses do, I imagined unicorns:)