Chapter 11

"Are you playing with my feelings hyung?" Jungwon questions staring into Heeseung's bambi eyes, he didn't notice that his finger traced it's way to Heeseung cheek and onto his nose.

Both hands were playing with Heeseung's nose and Heeseung couldve sworn he almost fell asleep. Thats when Jungwon hatched back to senses.

"Sorry hyun-"

"Its alright Wonnie your touch is soo soothing..."

With that Heeseung comfortably caressed Jungwon from his cheeks to his hair and sometimes eyelids. But only once.

As he caressed Jungwon's hair he felt his eyelids getting heavy but somthing prevented him from falling asleep, or rather someone.

"Wonnie? You're still awake?"

"Y-yeah? I am.."

"Its alright, whats on that tiny mind." Heeseung said and tickled Jungwon's belly a bit making him dig his head into Heeseung's chest.

"Im okay.." Jungwon mumbled into Heeseung's chest but Hee pulled him away so sadly their guardians wont misunderstand and think theyre cuddling....even if they are.

Time went by and Heeseung couldn't fall asleep even after Jungwon did. He felt like Jungwon wasn't safe, he wanted to stay up even if it was forever only to protect him.

"Gosh, goodness, hes soo pretty, if I cant fall asleep Ill be amused atleast." Heeseung whispered to himself now petting Jungwon's face.

When Heeseung removed his hand Jungwon woke up and started rubbing his head gently on Heeseung's chest then flipped to the side so he can be a little spoon, and he was.

Heeseung was the big spoon, and his Wonnie was the babie spoon.

He caressed Jungwon's cheek and fell into deep sleep

...

"

HyUngGgGggGG. Wakey wakey." Jungwon said w-sitting.

(If u dont know what w-sitting means)

(Jungwon's outfit without the purse.)

"Good morning..." When Heeseung opened his eyes he got flustered at Jungwon.

"Whats wrong?" Jungwon asked.

"Why are you sitting like...t-that?"

Jungwon giggled, and noticed that Heeseung was right.

"O-oops o-oh my gosh...I am soo s-sorry for making you uncomfortable... I- I didnt know."

"Its okay wonnie."

Heeseung had no shirt on do Jungwon tried to look away.

Heeseung smirked.

"Aww~ someone's shy~~"

"Hyung...you...have no shirt on! Wear one! Quick! What if someone comes in!?"

"They wont misunderstand if you sit properly." Heeseung smirked.

Jungwon

Was this man sane?

"Well...if you out a damn shirt on, it'll be mutual you dumbass."

Heeseung

I was teasing the baby a lil.

Third person

"Awh! Is that so?" Heeseung sarcastically asked. And Jungwon just got up of the bed.

Heeseung then immediately snapped the chance to pull his waiste back down.

"Hyung...weve been sleeping for long."