Chapter 9

Jungwon

I got back from school, hyung picked me up again, I had an okay day.

"Hey, how was school?" Heeseung hyung asks.

"How was college?" I reply as he smiles a bit and pinches my cheeks.

"Its was great. We have a new girl in our study group. Her name is Muri."

I was mad for some reason when Heeseung hyung brought up this Muri girl.

I felt really flustered in an annoyed way.

"Aww~ you're jealous! Im kidding, I just wanted to see how you'd react wonie~"

"Im not jealous..." I mumbled. And yet again Heeseung parked the car and held my chin.

"Do you want to face the consequences?" He asks.

I reply with "What did I even do?"

"I see someone is getting really~ brave."

"S-stop..." I was mad that I shuttered and this boy wont keave me now.

"Fine~ fine~" he sighs. "Ill spare a chocoball I gues."

I just stared at him then looked away.

....

When we got home we got greated by my grandma, but Heeseung's mom was at work and my grandma had found one too.

...
Later that evening it was dinner time, we skipped lunch because we had a delay with Heeseung's mom's work. and my grandma's work too.

We were gonna have dinner when my stomach acted up. Weirdly.

"Jungwon, why wont you eat?" Heeseung's mom asked. My grandma payed for dinner this time.

"I-m okay...Its fine Im not soo hungry...sorry." I bowed down and went to me and my grandma's shared room.

I sat on them bed holding my stomach and clutching it from time to time when it hurt.

I heard my door open I look up, only for my eyes to be met with Heeseung's.

Heeseung

I notice Jungwon leave the table so I excused myself as 'going to the bathroom.'

3rd person.

Jungwon kept eye-ing Heeseung until he kneeled infront of Jungwon holding his hands, softly rubbing them.

"Whats wrong~?" Heeseung softly asked.

"Um, my stomach..." Jungwon replied.

"Why?" Heeseung's voice was soothing to Jungwon.

Jungwon felt shy to say it.

"Cmon, its fine..." Heeseung insisted.

"Cramp...s" Jungwon replied shyly.

"Aw~" Heeseung replied caressing won's cheek.

"Hyung~ not period..." Jungwon replied.

"Its intensity..." Jungwon said again.

Intensity was something only people born on 2006-2007 can face. Its a time where they start loving which causes them to struggle. Jungwon's type was severe cramps which many people who go through when on intensivity.

"Whats...whats that?" Heeseung asked really confused.

Jungwon let out slighted laugh.

"..." He doesnt know if he should tell Heeseung, but ends up saying it.

"Its when people born on the 2006 and 2008 face when they...start to love alot. It only happens at the age of 16-19 depends on the lover. And many people struggle, may be cramps, may be wanting affection or getting really attracted to someone."

Heeseung blushed a bit and lowered his head and chuckled a bit. He had this weird feeling, the feeling in which he wanted to feel Jungwon's warmth on himself all to himself he wanted to carry him whenever he was on intensity.

Jungwon noticed and tilted his head a bit and smiled then lifted Heeseung's face after straighting his and caressed his cheek. As Heeseung just shook his head and then put one knee on the bed causing Jungwon to lay down, then Heeseung hugged him tightly, which helped Jungwon's cramps to softly relax.

It felt good.

"Ahehe" Junwgon giggled wiggling to get comfortable.

Heeseung placed a hand on Jungwon's waiste and smiled secretly except Jungwon noticed and felt it, so he wrapped his arms around Heeseung's neck until both hands reached the end of Heeseung shoulder on opposite ways.

Then Heeseung sat up and excitedly pulled his wonie on his lap still smiling and Jungwon hopped on his legs and crossed them around his Heeseung's waiste and put both arms on his shoulders and Heeseung put his on Jungwon's waiste both staring at eachother until Jungwon felt tired and just layed on Heeseung's shoulder.

Both boys melted. They didn't realise that Heeseung's mother and Jungwon's grandma werent blind to see them.

(A/N: love this chapter•°•)