Chapter 17 (extra:3)

(AUTHOR-NIMMIE)    : ILYGUYS SM SO HERES AN EXTRA CHP JSJSJAJSJJS.

~♡~

After Jungwonie and his boyfriend Heeseung went back to their appartement, Jungwon went to wash his hands on the kitchen sink, seconds passed before he felt a pair of warm hands creeping up gently under his shirt.

"Hyungie you startled me!" Wonie pretended to sulk making Hee kiss his cheek after letting out a little giggle.

"You make me complete, baby." Heeseung said making Jungwon turn to him with his baby face.

Heeseung wasted no time he swifted Jungwon around in order for his entire body to face Heeseung's.

Jungwon felt heat creep up on his now read cheeks.

Heeseung laid a kiss on Jungwon's hearted lips, and as expected, with zero hesitation Jungwon kissed him back.

They exchanged 'I love you'.

~♡~

Wonie's mouth was practically full of whipped cream, Heeseung giggled at his cute boyfriend wipping the sweet substance off his lips.

Jungwon would really be lying if he said that his heart didn't skip atleast 5 or so beats, needless to say Hee knew that.

"Its getting late Won, eat ur cookie quickly, you have college tomorrow."

"Yea yea" Jungwon nagged swallowing the last piece of his cookie.

Heeseung immediately carried his boyfie up and took him to their bed which made Jungwon giggle, I mean how could he resist and argue?

That night is probably Jungwon and Heeseung's best one, they cuddled under the soft fluffy covers and exchanged tiny kisses and pecks every now and then.

<3