Chapter 13

Later that morning both boys have been in a fight to cure things they went on a walk outside together.

"Sorry Won." Heeseung appologized which made Jungwon tilt his head, look at him, then stop.

"Hey....why are you sorry? Its okay. I am sorry for fighting" Jungwon sighed knowing its stupid fight but it actually got heated.

Flashback

"NO! ITS MY TURN NOW!" Jungwon yelled.

"I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN A SHIT WAIT." Heeseung replied.

The argument went on and on.

"IT COULDVE ENDED AND WE WOULDVE BOTH FINISHED BY-"

Jungwon got cut off.

"LISTEN LITTLE KID I WILL KISS THOSE PINK FLUFLLY UGLY ASS LIPS OF YOURS IF YOU DONT. SHUT. UP!"

"DONT YOU DARE TREAT ME THAT WAY."

With that Heeseung grabbed Jungwon by the waiste and pushed him resting his hand every now and then until they were both in the bathroom and Heeseung locked the door.

He lifted Jungwon and put him on the sink counter.

"I warned you princess~"

"HEY- PUT ME DO-" Jungwon couldnt finish his sentance when Heeseung's lips met with Jungwon's Jungwon tried shaking his head to stop kissing but Heeseung only said "behave." And Jungwon couldnt help it but to kiss him back he put his hands to Heeseung's shoulders and Heeseung on the end of Jungwon's tiny waiste Jungwon pulled in to kiss Heeseung more during their kiss, but both males backed out for air even if it lasted 10 seconds.

"WHY WOULD-" Jungwon tried to speak-

"SHUT UP UNLESS YOU WANT MORE." Heeseung glared at him. And Jungwon kicked his feet and left the room, neither boys ended up using the bathroom.

End of flashback

"Well, yeah apologize you dumbo for kissing my lips over my urge!"

"Shut up dumbfuck you wanted it anyways."

"Hmmph."

"Do you w-"

"HYUNGGG STOP IT, NO I DONT WHAT ANOTHER KISS!"

"Okay whatever, I was asking if you were cold." Heeseung smirked know he was teasing the short boy to the max.

"Aw- and did you know shortie boys are soo tiny and cute?" Heeseung said making Jungwon glare at him. And turn to face him.

"Listen here bumbo boy dont you dare ever! EVER! SAY- AHH STOP!" Jungwon couldnt finish when Heeseung pulled his waist, Heeseung thought instead of interrupting the younger he'd tease him.

"Baby."

"Fuck you."

"You want to fu-"

"HEESEUNG HYUNG STOP!"

"Fine~ Im only a tease."