Chapter 3

"Good morning, Jungwon." It was Sir. Park, the CEO.

"Good morning, Sir!"

I bowed down to him , I wondered why is he only talking to me, I got excited.

"Uhmm, I reallyyyy hate to break this to you but, youre fired."

My world shattered and I was soo plain, I felt like my face would go pale or even blue!(white=shocked, blue= dead.) Yea maybe not blue I am overreacting- but I need to help my grandmother with rent.

"S-sir I- you cant! Please! How will I find another job to help my family! I- uh- I- please just-"

I shuttered alot.

"Sorry youre not suitable here, not anymore."

"Can you atleast tell me why Im fired?"

"Because, your not suitable for this anymore, since youre always tired." He mentioned.

I could not belive that guy?! HeLLOooOoO? I only got tired once or twice.

"But sir, Im getting better...day by day that only happened once!"

"Sorry, Jungwon, you need to go...as much as I love to have you as our worker its not up to me I need to be at my office my now, goodbye." He glanced at his watch and left.

I cupped my face in my hands and sobbed quietly for a hot second. Heeseung then approached me.

"Why are you always sad and tired?" He asked cleaning the plate in his hands.

I glared at him and just grabbed my phone and left.

"W-why cant people have sympathy? for others?" Jungwon spoke to himself as he weeped quietly. His hands next to his head, tembling.

Just then,

A lady approached.

"Hello, young boy..." Jungwon got flustered he was sitting down on a bench so the lady didnt see his face when she came, but little did won know, she did from afar.

Jungwon relaxed himself just for the sake of not ending up in the hospital.

"H-hi."

"Are you alright, by the seem of it, you look like youre going through a heartbreak or rather a breakup." The lady wasn't young she was old, in her 60's maybe.

"W-what no, I am not, I just left my work today because I had been fired for being tired even though it only happened three times. And I am sad because, my grandma needs help paying the rent and were basically struggling to even eat..."

"Im soo sorry honey...," the lady said and Jungwon tried to wipe his tears, but they kept streaming. "You seem soo cunning, Im soo sorry something soo terrible can happen..."

"Its fine, thank you, the CEO usually isnt this mean, Sir Park, Kim is usually and okay man...he uh he built the café for his fiancé."

(Yes the Ceo switched guys I think its better if he were a fictional character<3)

"Well, I have to get going sorry, boy.."

'Well what was that about it wasnt like any help that was fairly suspicious'

Jungwon thought, he only brings his phone to work so he mae sure the lady didnt steal it and it was still with him, gladly.

<3

"I dont know how Im suppose to tell my grandmother, I lost my job. Cant I just be a better person, maybe this wouldnt have happened at all..." I sighed as I hear crying from the other room downstairs.

My grandma's house was modern.

"P-please sir, just a few days for me and my wonie, p-ple-please..."

"Im sorry please leave."

I rushed in to see what was happening, I stood infront of my grandma while she scooted back crying covering her face with her hands, I stared at the cops before looking down at the paper.
If it hadn't been for me losing my job, this wouldnt have happened..