Chapter 4

Songs to listen to:Softcore sped up (are we too young for this?)
My kind of woman sped up

I began to tear up.

I looked at the cop again.

"J-just give me a few more days, you cant kick us out now, I wasnt able to pay the r-rent Im sorry okay? I am only seventeen, and I...I am the only one who works in this house. I got fired from my job, for a minor reason, so give me time please."

"Get out, please."

I started crying, how is this man doing this...I bursted at him.

"DO YOU NOT UDNERSTAND?!," I began yelling at him while te ran down my face. "I TOLD YOU, IM SEVENTEEN, MY GRANDMA-"

"SORRY SIR BUT I ALREADY TOLD YOU GET. OUT. NEW PEOPLE ARE MOVING IN HERE."

I started shaking then crying more and fell to the ground.

I got up, my grandma kept telling me that Im tired and should sit down to catch my breath, I just shook my head and we packed our bags, my grandma had her suitcase and I just held my backpack.

<3

I looked back. Before leaving I cried soo much in my hands and we left, my grandma dirty-looking at the cops.

Next day<3

Me and my grandma now had to sit on the bench on the streets my face covered in dirt, I have to clean it with wet napkins.

My grandma kept sobbing.

"Its all my fault, I shouldnt have let you work alone, now you and I are kicked out" She tried catching her breath.

"Grandma please dont cry..." I said soothing her and she ended up calming down.

<3

It was night time now and we both stayed awake there was nothing to do, and we didnt know how to sleep, just as a week passed we did the same and tried to sleep, my grandma ended sleeping, but I would stay up all night.

Another week passed.

I was up awake my grandma asleep on the bench.

I noticed a familiar figure walking on the side walk, I didnt want to look, my stomach was hurting me alot from not showering. Or the way some people looked at us. Till now 2 people dirty looked us. Even though we never begged.

I didnt bother looking to notice who he was. He approached me, I looked up, and it was him, Heeseung, hyung.

I sat up and looked at him as he bent down infront of me to reach my height as I was seated on the bench. I stared at his body going down then looked at him.

Plain.

He put his hand under my eye which was red. As I flinched a bit at the sudden action.

"Why is it red."

I shook my head while looking up trying to stop tears from falling, but they beat their way in. So I looked down at my fingers. And sobbed quietly

"Im not getting- I am not falling- I cant sleep."

"Why not? Are you okay, why is everything out here? And your grandma too." He questioned.