[1] 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

[pls vote and comment what you think <3!!]

𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒔;

Slowly, I slipped out my contacts and sighed.

Today was not good, I failed my potions test. That means dad can't find out about it, but I'm not allowed to lie. Would he know if I lied? He would. I have to be honest and tell him.

But the last time I failed a test he pushed his staff into my side. My fingers traced over the mark on my stomach, three slash marks. Now I was taking the time to look at my own body, and I lowered my eyes. B cup and a little small booty. That's okay. Maybe I'll grow.

As soon as I went to turn on my bath water, a knock sounded on my door at the exact moment I was checking the temperature to the water.

"Shoot!" I tried to reach for a towel quicker, but I wasn't quick enough. "Who is it?!" I called out through the bathroom, hoping they heard me.

I could feel my legs clasp together and I went tumbling down, my scales forming on my body as well as my tail. I pulled myself with two hands and reached for the bathroom door handle, opening it and repeated myself.

"It's Blaise, but I've got some friends for you to meet, Lina! Open the door!"

"I—" before I could speak the door was opening and my heart about leapt out of my chest. The scales on my back pricked up straighter, and my eyes widened as soon as the door opened.

But then Blaise shut it as fast as he could. "I figured this is what happened."

I tried to catch my breath and let my head hit my floor. "You have the worst timing, Blaise. It's not funny."

"Okay, okay. I'll get you a towel." He scoffed a laugh and walked into the bathroom, and I waited for him to come back.

"Please tell me you locked the door— hold on," I groaned, turning around to feel Blaise wiping me down. "Tell me there aren't people standing outside my door."

"Well.."

"Blaise! I don't want to meet new people!" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair as my body went back to normal. And then I realized I was naked because I was about to take a bath. "Look away!"

Oh goodness, if father ever found out about that I'd surely get a beating.

"Sorry! Sorry." I slid under my bed sheets, and gave him a hum indicating it was okay. "Look, I love you Lina, but I'm gonna say it. You need to get out more. If —"

Pounding sounded on the door, laughing coming afterwards and I jumped in my bed so hard. "Blaise! What are you doing in there, screwing her?"

A gasp left my lips, "You have such cruel friends."

He shook his head, "They can be nice, I promise."

I lowered my gaze, feeling myself become more weary by the moment. I felt like if they took one look at me, my secret would be written on my face.

"Why can't you be my only friend?" I asked quietly, "I'm fine on my own."

He shook his head, "Okay. Whatever you say."

Panic rose in my chest, what if he decides to ditch me and leave me to be with his other friends? Like— only have them as friends. Not me. Ohh goodness, I wrapped my blanket around me so quick before he opened the door.

"Wait! I—" I stumbled out of bed with my blanket wrapped around me tightly now, eyes frantic and chest rising. "I'll go."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Why the change of heart?"

I shrugged, "Just let me change and put my contacts in. I'll be out just— don't leave okay? Don't leave me to find my own way—"

"I wouldn't do that, Lina."

With that, he walked out and I scurried to the bathroom before grabbing some clothes to change into. Gosh, my hair is such a mess and I look like I don't party at all. Is this a party? Oh goodness.

I slipped on a green sweater and a pair of black leggings. I made sure it covered my booty because oh my, I cannot have my booty on display. I put some shoes on and slipped my contacts in, clipping my hair back before I left the bathroom. I tried to pin the loose curls that hung out in the front but they wouldn't budge. I look like a weirdo.

When I opened the door, my chest sunk when they all stopped talking in the hallway to look at me. Oh my goodness, I closed the door in their faces. Uh oh.

"Lina—"

I opened the door harshly again, guilt riddling up inside me. "Sorry— I'm so sorry. I was not supposed to do that."

A boy and girl started to laugh, and not just a laugh. They filled the whole hallway up with their laugh and a dark, embarrassed blush took over my face.

"I like her already, I'm gonna call her door slammer." A boy with dark curly hair said, extending his hand. "I'm Theodore, but you can call me theo."

I slapped his extended hand, and when everyone looked at me funny, I grew confused. That's how I was taught to greet people.

"Girl, your supposed to shake his hand. Not slap it off." Another girl told me, this one didn't laugh when I slammed the door in her face. Oh my, I don't think she likes me. Is it my sweater? I knew I should've went with the blue one. "I'd extend my hand but I don't want a slap. My names makayla."

Blaise nudged me, and leaned down to my ear. "Gotta remember we're humans, Lina."

I mentally slapped myself in the face, "I'm sor—" holy jackpot my breath was taken away. A blonde boy, stood in the corner with his body leaning on the wall, hands in his pocket and my gosh he looked so good. But then I remembered I was gonna say something and I'm staring and I'm probably looking like a weirdo. "My names— Lina. Just Lina." They would laugh at my real name.

"I'm Pansy, I think you're hot." She smiled at me, the girl who laughed when I shut the door. A gasp left my lips and another dark blush showed up on my face.

"Why don't we go to the common room?" Blaise suggested, and when he pulled me along, I was walking next to makayla.

She bumped into me even when she has so much room to walk and her drink spilled on me. I almost cried when I shook my head and started running back in my room. She hates me.

But I couldn't get the blonde boy out of my head, he didn't say his name.