[12] 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬

[I've had some people get weirded out on how innocent Lina is, and honestly, I wouldn't exactly call her innocent, she just doesn't know. She's been in water her whole life, up until three years ago. Can you blame her??

Mature content warning.]

𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚;

𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚;

I tried to tell her, I tried so hard to tell her what a bet was.

But she didn't understand, she just looked up at me with big teary eyes on my lap and grew more confused. I wanted to tell her myself that she was a bet, because I didn't want her to hear it from Makayla. I really didn't.

I didn't want to do the bet anymore, I didn't want her to just be some stupid game.

But it's too late for that, and she doesn't understand.

Now, she's asleep on my chest. This was weird to me and new, she's the only one who's ever touched me like this. Cuddled. But I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's ever touched her sexually and she's only spoken to Blaise since she got here.

I wanted to know where she came from, why she came to hogwarts. I wanted to know why nobody's ever seen her the way I do and I have a feeling it's because she's shy and only talks to Blaise. She blends in, I haven't seen her in hogwarts since I met her this year.

__
𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒔

I shuffled, and suddenly my head hit something hard. The head board.

"Lina?" Draco pulled my head down, rubbing the spot. "I tried to stop you, but you move a lot in your sleep."

I groaned a little bit, his body leaning over mine while I opened my eyes and smiled up at him. "I'm a little hot," I whispered, feeling myself sweat under my pants and my sweater.

He laid down, his head in the crook of my neck while his hands slid into the back of my pajama pants, grabbing onto my booty and pulling me closer to him.  "So, take it off."

"I don't have a bra on," I whispered again, thankful Patrick is in his tank and not listening to this. He's asleep in his shell shelter I got him. "You'll see everything."

He kissed my neck gently, "Do you really think I won't like it?" When I didn't answer, he pulled out of my neck and looked down at me again, "Lina, I'm not gonna make you do something if you don't want too, but I'm not gonna laugh at you and I'm not gonna reject you."

I blinked, "Reject?"

He sighed, smiling. "Nothing, I'll leave if you wanna change real quick." When he started to get up, I wrapped my legs around his waist side ways and held him down.

"I don't want you to go I just—" I'm shy. I'm scared he'll tell everybody he saw my boobs. "Don't go." I'm scared because everybody else's boobs are bigger than mine. "What if— someone else is better, you know?"