[7] 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬

𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒔;

𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒔;

"It'll grow back," I whispered to Blaise, tears streaming down my face from the pain.

He nodded silently, "He did this to you, didn't he?"

I turned my head away from him, my body turned around on the tub. He was pouring something on my back fin that would 'clean it'. But it hurt. Everything hurts right now. I hate my father, I've never hated him more than anyone.

He started to pour some more on the part that hurt the most, and a sob wracked through my body. "Stop! It's too much—!"

He pulled back, "I have to, Lina."

I shook my head, practically silently begging him to stop. "It hurts," i whimpered, my lips shakily bringing my finger up to my mouth and kissing Patrick. He's on my finger right now because I don't want him to see my back.

Father asked me why I was in the water, but he's the one who asked me to tell him anymore details on Lucius Malfoy. He got so mad, and I hate thinking about it. He ripped my back fin off, and it was already hurt from when he threw me against the rocks.

He doesn't care about me.

A loud knock sounded on my bathroom door, and everything in my body wanted to be scared. It wanted to be prepared for Draco to walk in because thats what he usually does, but I couldn't. I don't care at the moment. Everything hurts. Especially my heart.

"Blaise!" Theodore's voice rung through my ears, "Are you in there? I'm coming in."

I squeezed my eyes shut, but let out a scream when Blaise got up so fast his bottle spilled more of the chemicals on me. The door was already opened, everything was quiet except my sobs.

"Goddamnit Theodore," Blaise slammed my bathroom door shut, I'm guessing pushing him out.

Patrick wiggled on my finger, letting me know he didn't want to be in the water anymore. "Sorry baby," I whispered. "Are you hungry?"

He gave me a little nod, so I decided to get out. He's hungry, he needs to eat. I put him behind my ear again, hoping my curls would cover my back, and climbed out of the bath tub. I couldn't help but silently cry.

I'm hurt, and for the first time ever, I don't feel like finding a bright side to it.

Draco called me a freak. He called me the same word Makayla was gonna call me yesterday when we were walking, I know it. And it really freaking hurt my feelings.

By the time I was dried off, I was wrapping a towel around me. When I opened the door, all I could hear was Blaise saying, "Go get a sweater and some pajama pants."

I watched Theo leave, looking at Blaise for answers. Is he gonna tell everybody? Oh god, what if he tells Draco? My life is over. "Blaise—"

"He's keeping his mouth shut," he huffed, "I didn't expect him to walk in like that. I'm sorry, I really didn't think he would. It's a bathroom for fucks sake."

I shrugged, "I don't think he'll keep his mouth shut. Just obliviate him." I slowly put Patrick in his tank and got him some food, feeding him. "Thats our best option—"

"I already tried," he scoffed, holding up his wand. "It's impossible, since Pansy is pregnant he's taking a protection potion that basically blocks him from any minor spells."

My door opened and closed again, and I started to wonder when I got so many people to just barge into my dorm like this. The sign says it's okay. "Okay I got what you asked," Theo held up the clothes, and Blaise handed them to me. "Heyyyy Lina."

I took the clothes, "Uh, hi."

When I walked back in the bathroom, I could hear them talking about me. Theodore was freaking out and Blaise was bragging about how he's known for years. Boys.

I slipped on a sports bra, wanting to cry again because of how bad it hurt on my back, and some underwear, then putting on the sweater and pajama pants that Blaise gave me. My contacts we're still in, so I look normal. Except for my hair, it looks a mess. Quickly, I put it in a bun and tired to contain the front curls, but it didn't seem to be working.

Freak it, I walked out of the bathroom, watching them both stop talking. "I want some cookies."

Blaise shook his head, "Lina, I still have to bandage it."

"Oh." I took a seat on the bed, watching him get out a box I didn't even know I had, and get a bunch of things out.

"What did you guys do to her?!" Pansy ran straight to me as soon as me, Theo and Blaise walked into the common room.

It's clear Blaise doesn't know how to bandage, because the white fluffy things he used are all the way up my neck and they are on my back, but there's tape everywhere on me. Not to mention Theo accidentally threw a book at me when he was trying to pick up my room, and now there's a small scratch on my forehead. It's okay, it didn't hurt. I took it like a champion, no tears.

"I'm okay," I smiled, "It was an accident."

I didn't even notice Draco and Makayla on the other couch, but now I wanted to crawl in a hole.

"What was, the big ass bandages on your back or the big one taped to your forehead?" Pansy questioned, and I didn't let her touch my back, but she did take off the bandage on my forehead. "What happened?"

"Theo accidentally threw a book at her," Blaise explained.

Pansy glared at him, but Makayla beat her to the question we were all wondering. "How do you accidentally hit someone with a book?"

I took a seat on the couches, "Can I have some cookies now?"

"We don't have any cookies, but we have some weed?"

Two hours later I was walking back to my dorm, not high. I didn't smoke, but everyone else did while we talked. Well, me not really. But I feel like I have some actual friends now. That are real.

I've never had that before.

It made me smile as I close my door, but someone pushed it open. The same minty smell hit my nostrils and I turned around to be met with Draco, the butt head. The a-hole.

"Lina," he looked down at me, going to touch my forehead. "What happened to your back?"

I cleared my throat, "Sorry. This freak doesn't speak English at the moment." As I'm speaking English. I slammed the door in his face.