[9] 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒔;

𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒔;

"So did he ask you out on a date?" Pansy asked me, sitting next to me in transfiguration class.

I nodded, "I have nothing to wear though. I'm scared I'll look weird," rubbing my eyelids, I pushed my glasses up.

Today isn't a very good day for me, I lost olly. Of course, he's an octopus, and of course he's gonna go away whenever he wants too, but it kind of hurt my feelings. Now it's just me and Patrick, it makes my heart heavy.

But it's fine, because I don't need to go back in the water anymore. I don't want to swim down there anymore because of what my father did to me with my fin, I'll just take time to heal.

It's been a week since Draco asked me out on a date, and today is the day that we're supposed to go. I'm nervous, excited, everything in my body is feeling weird. Blaise told me a date was something only me and Draco go on, he told me not to bring Patrick because something like sex could happen. Blaise doesn't want me to be with Draco, but he's not gonna stop it.

"You won't look weird," Pansy shook her head. "Come by my dorm and I'll give you something to wear." I smiled at her, but then she continued on. "What all have you two done?"

I shrugged, "He usually just comes to my dorm and we make out. Sometimes.." my cheeks flushed red, eyes shifting to the table. "Sometimes he touches me."

She raised her eyebrows, "You mean, you don't touch him back?"

I shook my head, "He doesn't want me too unless I'm ready."

She scoffed, shock evident on your face. "Yeah, babe, I wouldn't get your hopes up with him. He's most likely screwing other girls, because I've never heard of Draco Malfoy not receiving pleasure back."

My stomach sort of started to feel uneasy after that, "Screwing other girls?"

"Fucking then. He's never—"

A gasp left my lips at the sight of Draco right behind Pansy, his left eyebrow raised while his arms are crossed. He looked mad, he looked like he could kill her and I didn't want that.

"Jesus fuck, Parkinson." He glared down at her while she turned around, "Would you shut up for like two seconds?"

While they continued to argue, class ended and I started packing up my books. When I put them in my bag, I started to walk out of the class without realizing Draco was behind me. As soon as I was in the hallway and walking, he pulled me into a broom closet, our bodies so close together.

"Draco— this is a broom closet—!" He pushed his lips onto mine, taking my booty in his hands and pulling me up, wrapping my legs around his torso.

He was kissing harder by the second, until I pulled away from breath. "You know what she said is a lie right?" He tucked a curl behind my ear, seeing Patrick. "Hey, Pat." Patrick took one of his arms and waved back, my heart melting.