[5] 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝

[I swear I wasn't supposed to write smut this chapter but .. it just happened 👹.]

𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒔;

𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒔;

"Blaise!" I opened his door, seeing him with a book in his hands, "I made a friend today! His name is only, he's an octopus."

He laughed a little as I shut his door, "Ann I gonna get replaced by an octopus?"

I smiled, "Of course not. Whatcha reading?"

He proceeded to tell me what he was reading while I took a seat on his bed. I was gonna ask him about Devon, I couldn't stop thinking about him and the way his lips felt.

I felt ashamed though. I'm not allowed to do that, not with a human. We don't even kiss between two sirens, we just mate. I haven't thought about mating, I'm too young for it. But what if.. I ended up like my mother?

No, I'm not supposed to think about her.

"Hey Blaise," I fumbled with my hands, "Do you know anybody in the castle named Devon?"

He narrowed his eyebrows, "Nobody's name in this castle is Devon. That's like such a muggle name— I can't even," he shook his head.

For some reason, my eyes felt like they were stinging. Then who kissed me? Surely there's a guy named Devon at hogwarts, there has to be. He kissed me. Correction, he made out with me. And it felt good. It made me feel all tingly between my legs and i wanna feel that again.

A knock sounded on Blaise door before it barged open, the boy named Theodore trudging in with the Draco boy behind him. Theodore had a paper in his hand, waving it in front of Blaise's face.

"Lucius is going crazy. He found a scale near some rocks across the lake and he thinks it's a sirens," the information Theodore just let out made my gut twist and my heart thrum in my chest.

That could be mine.

The gash on my back is still fresh from being thrown on the rocks, and I don't know which rocks they're talking about, but it could be mine. I need to get home. I stood up, my head pounding.

What if they figured it out and took me into a lab to experiment me? Oh my, I wanted to throw up.

"Hey, before you go," Draco's voice rung in my ears, "I thought you were afraid of water? But then you pulled Blaise into the water the other night—"

"I was drunk," I snapped, and widened my eyes, turning back around as I opened the door. "Sorry— I'm sorry, I just have to go."

"Go where?" Blaise questioned, giving me a look that made me know he was worrying. "It's almost dark."

I shook my head, "I'm going home for a few hours."

A few hours turned into a few days.