[3] 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒔;

𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒔;

I jumped at the sound of the great hall being opened so harshly, but was surprised when I saw Blaise.

"Malfoy!" He stepped straight up to the table with all
of his friends, and he said something that made my heart drop. "Why wouldn't you tell me that your father was out searching?!"

I stood up, leaving my breakfast behind because I knew he had to be talking about what I'd read in the paper two weeks ago. I didn't know when it was happening, but it was and now I'm scared I didn't have time to warn my family.

I was running down the hallway when my arm was pulled back, Blaise's scent hitting my nose making me stop running. "You can't go out there, Lina."

"Blaise, I have to go —"

"I'm sorry, did you want me to repeat myself?" He'd never been this angry, and he'd never spoken to me like that either. I cowered down, shifting my eyes to the ground. "Fuck— I'm sorry, that was rude. But I won't let you go out there, Lina. I care about you and I care about what happens to you."

I shook my head, wanting to bury myself in my covers. I felt like crying. "I'm worried about them." It's not like I should be, I have no friends down there. Only family.

"I know, but for now let's just go to class okay?"

I nodded, trying to keep my mind off of this incident. Blaise wrapped his arm around me, and I felt the need to look back.

My eyes connected with the boy with blonde hair. He was beautiful.

Sneaking back into the window, I shivered.

I was in one of the hallways of hogwarts, I'm not sure which. It's dark, I didn't have my wand on me, and I was cold. Oh my, am I lost? My curls were everywhere, and all I was wearing was my pjs.

I don't even have my contacts in, if anybody were to see me like this, they'd know. They'd have to, right? They would think I'm a monster and a freak—

My face collided with someone's chest, a minty scent exploding in my nose and it smelt good. Almost too good. Arms went around my waist, and I jumped at the sudden touch. "What the—"

"I couldn't see you," the voice said, and oh my, he sounded so attractive. "Are you hurt?"

I shook my head, but then realized they couldn't see me. "No, I'm okay." A little lost though.

When I noticed his arms were still on my waist, I stepped back in front of the window. I was trying to make them out, trying to see who I was talking too, but I couldn't. It was so dark, and the moon light only shown in one spot.

Suddenly, my waist was pulled back into the darkness, a small gasp leaving my lips. "What are you doing?"

He chuckled, the mystery man actually chuckled. "Me? You were the one climbing into the window. What are you doing on the first floor anyways?"

I shook my head, "Nun ya."

I pushed my hands on his chest, but gasped again. He was built built. Like holy, my mind was going crazy. I'd never felt like this, my good part was feeling weird. I was trying to push him away, but that only made things worse when he pulled me closer by the waist.

His breath was so close to my face, and I almost had a heart attack.

"Lina," he said my name so quiet and raspy and so easy— I could've died on the spot. "Have you ever been kissed?"

Of course I haven't, boys don't like me. They don't even look at me and I'm okay with that, it's okay. I don't need them— I almost forgot the person holding me was holding me.

I couldn't lie, so instead, I said, "No, but I'm sure your mom would love to."

What is wrong with me?

His grip tightened, and I sucked in a breath. Uh oh. Is he gonna hit me? He is, isn't he? He knows what I am. He knows and he's here to take me away just like my friends could've been taken away. Oh my—

His lips were on mine before I could process, and I'm not sure whether to kiss back or not. I didn't know how to. This was so embarrassing, so I just pulled away and instead, wanted to cry. What's wrong with me? I don't even know who I'm kissing.

"I'll teach you," he cupped my cheek, so many emotions were going through my head. Too much too fast. "Just follow my movements okay?"

"I don't know who you are—"

He collided our lips again, his hands pulling me in even more. My cheeks were so red, one of his hands sliding into my hair while I slowly, started to move my lips against his. This was crazy, I don't even know who he is, yet he's making my body feel so many things.

A small gasp left my lips when he took one of my butt cheeks in his hand and squeezed it, his tongue slipping into my mouth. I was getting drunk on the way he smelt, on the way he felt, on the way he was making me feel. Everything in between my legs was tingling right now, and I don't know what to do.

I pulled away to catch my breath, and even now I feel embarrassed too. I'm catching my breath when I hold it when I'm under water? Get a grip, Lina.

It was silent for a moment, until it got awkward. "So.. I'm guessing your mom doesn't wanna taste?"

He chuckled again, his hand leaving my hair and I thanked god that it was dark. If he could see what I really looked like, then I'd for sure be screwed and he'd hate my guts.

"Devon."

I blinked, "Devon?"

"Thats my name." His hand slipped from around my waist again, and this time, he started to back away. "Do you come through windows often, or is this a rare thing?"

I couldn't help but feel like he wanted to do it again, "It's— normal." When he started to walk away, I almost flung myself at him, but stopped. "How did you know my name?"

"Because you told me." What?

I'm gonna show some pictures of what her tail looks like, because i don't want you guys to think she looks like an actual ugly mean siren 😭

You can picture it like this ^ but with a big fin on her back.