[6] 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

[got our first taste of anger ✨ ]

𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚 ;

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

She walked with Blaise, Pansy talking to her while I stayed behind with Theo and Makayla. She had two hair pins in her hair, holding some of her curls back. Her jeans weren't tight, they were baggy and straight cut with her black converse. She had a jacket on today instead of a sweater, but it was unzipped, showing the tank top that she was wearing.

I couldn't stop thinking about the way she came on my finger after rubbing her clit through her underwear. She seemed so innocent, so fucking precious.

"Dude, you got a problem with Lina?" Theo cut me out of my trance, "You're staring at her like you want her dead."

"Of course he has a problem with her," Makayla cut in, her bitchy voice bringing me a headache. "She's such a —"

Theo slapped a hand over her mouth, "Don't. She'll hear you and she hasn't done anything to you."

Something orange caught my eye, and it was on her neck. Is that.. the starfish? It's no doubt there's something strange about this girl, but I want to keep her safe. For some reason, I want her to be only mine and never leave my arms.

𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒔;

"This is called lipgloss," Pansy explained to me, and I nearly tripped on my own feet if Blaise hadn't caught me. "You wear it on your lips. Do you want some?"

I shook my head, "No, thats okay."

When I looked outside, I saw it was raining heavily. I liked when it rained, I liked swimming when it rained too. Our classes were over, and today, Blaise was gonna teach me 'how to roll a blunt'. I have no clue what that means, but it sounds fun.

"Hey," Theo came up beside Pansy, putting a hand on her belly and my heart wanted to melt. She was pregnant, and it was so cute. "Are you hungry?"

She nodded, but I drowned it out. "Blaiseeee," I looked at him side ways, whispering in his ear, "Let's go for a swim."

"Lina, it's raining outside." He chuckled, "Plus, I wanna teach you how to smoke."

"Smoke?" I raised my eyebrows, "That sounds interesting. But come onnn, you can meet olly."

He gave me a look, "Yeah, I've already met Patrick. Do you know how many people look at you weirdly? What if they start questioning you? You're a horrible liar, Babe."

I felt a little offended, "Patrick is my best friend. He stays hydrated from my skin, I'm not sure how it works but I've read on it."

"Can we go for a swim later? I gotta go to my dealer."