Stepping Out Of The Shadows

Stepping Out of The Shadows: Revelation.

Hermione Granger sat in the back of the library doing her homework, or well it looked like she was. She could feel eyes on her and she knew just exactly whose eyes they were. "Tell me Malfoy." She drawled. "What is a pureblooded wizard such as yourself looking over the shoulder of a lowly mudblood?"

Draco didn't reply, he merely sat down beside her and pointed his wand at her saying a spell she was quite familiar with. 'memories indicabo tibi' were the words he whispered.

HGDMHGDMGWBZGWBZLLTNLLTNHGDMHGDMGWBZGWBZ

She was sucked into his memory. "Won-Won why can't you just break up with that boring skank!" Whined Lavender as she lay across Ron in an alcove in the dungeons. "Because Lavy, if I break up with her she won't do my homework and then you can't copy off mine then we're both screwed." He replied. Lavender pouted before dragging him in for another snog.

LLTNLLTNHGDMHGDMGWBZGWBZLLTNLLTNHGDMHGDM•

When she opened her eyes she was back in the library. She grinned evilly and turned towards Draco. "Are you alright Granger? You're smiling."

"Oh Draco. Sweet innocent little Draco. You don't think I already knew? I know everything. I know you have the dark mark and I know you were at that meeting last night, because I am the Know-It-All." She said patting his cheek. "Aren't I a fabulous actress? Watch 3-2-1."

"Get away from her Malfoy!" Draco turned towards the library doors to see Ronald Weasley standing before them pointing his wand at him, he turned back towards Hermione to see her mouth "Watch this!" she smirked at him before her honey eyes filled up with 'frustrated tears'. "Leave Ferret face." Hermione said scowling. When he didn't move she tried again. "Leave!" She shouted her eyes flickering to the bookshelf he had been hiding behind before.

He stood and walked away his seat taken only seconds later by the weasel. He stood behind the bookshelf and observed the couple. "Are you alright 'Mione?" He heard the weasel ask as he leaned in for a kiss. Hermione leaned away from him pushing him away. "I'm fine Ronald. I can look after myself, thanks though."

"That's alright." He smiled. "Want to go back to the common room? I need help with our transfiguration essay." Draco saw Hermione roll her eyes before smiling sweetly at him. "I'll be up in a while I want to get some study done." And with that Ron left without even seeing if Draco would return.

"Now Draco, Tom has said I can tell you so if you'd follow me. If you don't comply I'm going to have to force you as I'm late and Boa is probably worried so are you going to follow me or am I going to have to force you." Draco raised an eyebrow skeptically and started sniggering. "You think you could over power me?"

"I know I can." Hermione stated as if it were obvious. "You know, I have no time. Imperio." She stated without so much as a wand. Draco felt himself go rigid and loose control of himself. He tried to fight her off like his aunt Bella taught him but he couldn't it was too powerful. 'Follow me.' He heard her voice in his head and started following her unwillingly towards the third floor corridor.

HGDMHGDMGWBZGWBZLLTNLLTNHGDMHGDMGWBZGWBZ

"Boa? Are you here? I have Draco." She whispered, Draco nearly fell over when she realised the curse and actually let out a little squeak as a woman came out of the shadows. "Viper." The woman smiled "I brought mine also." The woman replied pointing towards someone behind Draco. He turned around to see his friend Theodore Nott behind him. "How did she get you here?" They whispered so not to raise suspicion of the two woman grinning evilly towards each other.

"She used Imperio on me." Draco said looking at Hermione. "Who brought you here by the way? I don't recognise her voice."

"Lovegood." Theo said looking at her suspiciously. "She put me in a potato sack because I wouldn't come. Who brought you?"