Stepping Out Of The Shadows

Stepping out of the shadows: Junior Death Eaters.

"We'll see you later Boa, I'm sure Potter will have you up soon." Cobra sighed rolling her eyes. "Ugh, you think I could say I'm going Nargle hunting or something?" Boa asked putting on a high pitched voice making the other two girls laugh.

"You want to get him close to you remember that Boa, and also don't forget you have to try and turn some of those Ravenclaw's." Viper reminded her as they started walking away. "Oh don't worry I'm already on it! See ya!" She sighed and started skipping dreamily down the hallway. "Poor Boa, she really got the worst of it didn't she? Having to act like a dimwitted idiot." Cobra nodded sympathetically.

"But she's also not stuck with a bunch of idiots that are the Gryffindorks." Cobra added sneering the last word. Viper was about to reply but they had just reached the Fat Lady's portrait. "Bravery." Viper wanted to throw up at the idiotic password, her and Minerva would have a good laugh about the new password at the meeting tomorrow as they always did with Cobra joining in sometimes.

"Are you ready? I think maybe you should put on some fake tears." Cobra said looking pensive as the portrait swung open. "I think you're right Cobra, shouldn't be that hard with having to see Weasley's face." Viper chuckled before quickly bring tears to her eyes.

"RONALD! HOW COULD YOU!" She shouted storming in through the portrait hole with an 'angry' Ginny following behind. "'Mione what's wrong?" Ron asked jumping up from his spot on the couch where he was sat in a warm embrace with Lavender. "YOURE WHATS WRONG YOU PIG HEADED ARSE!" People in the surrounding area gaped at the fact the Hermione Granger, book worm extraordinaire, had just cursed.

"How could you Ron! To Hermione!" Ginny shouted running up and slapping him clean across the face, there were gasps heard across the room as Ron held his hand up to his red cheek. "Ginny!" Harry shouted running from the crowd and stopping her before she could slap him again. "What are you doing!"

"Protecting 'Mione from this stupid prat!" Ginny shouted trying to break free from Harry's strong grip. "What did he do?" Harry asked straining to hold her back. "He cheated on me! With that slut!" Hermione shouted pointing her finger at Lavender and Ron.

"How dare you call my Lavy a slut!" Ron shouted his face going the colour of his hair. "I'll call her whatever I bloody well fucking want to!" Hermione shouted her eyes piercing him, Ron took a step back as Hermione's eyes glowed for a little bit. "We're over Ronald, go do your own fucking homework or better yet! get your slut to do it for you!" Hermione shouted storming past and up the stairs.

"Let go of me Potter." Ginny snapped breaking from his grasp and storming up the stairs after Hermione. She pushed the door open to find Hermione muttering in French. "Je ne peux pas croire qu'elle se gifler lui! salope chance que je vais faire ce que!" She looked up at the end of her rant. "Bonjour Viper!" Ginny smirked looking at her sister amusedly.

The Valentino's were an old French vampire family, when the girls were six the headmaster of Hogwarts had burned down their manor with the rest of their family in it after taking the girls. He had tried to place a memory charm on them but with them being part vampires and Whites, one of the most powerful family in the wizarding world, the charm had only lasted a year. The girls had been put in an orphanage and when their memories came back to them in a fit of rage they had blown up the whole orphanage with everyone in it them being the only ones to survive. They had headed to the wizarding world where they put charms on the Weasley's and Lovegood making them believe they had daughters, while Hermione acted as a mudblood and pretended to use accidental magic in a muggle family who had no kids, she also put a charm on them making them believe she was their daughter.