Stepping Out of the Shadows

Stepping Out of the Shadows: Once You go Black There's No Turning Back.

It had become a habit for the boys to accompany their father down to the potions lab which had both Severus and Bellatrix very happy. However Bellatrix was also a little jealous, before the kidnapping she had been the boys favourite but now she wasn't sure what she could relate to them with.

The ladies of the inner circle were sitting around in Bellatrix's home, drinking tea. When I speak of the ladies of the inner circle you must be aware of the fact that the dark lord allows very few women to be marked into his cause due to the harshness of Azkaban should they be caught so he allows the women to choose. Andromeda, Narcissa, Bellatrix and the Valentino triplets were the only women that were marked and in the inner circle. There were lower circle women that were marked but they were few and inbetween and most were mad for power and so would never make it to the inner circle.

"I don't know what to do." Bellatrix wailed, dropping her head and staring defeatedly into her cup of tea. "I can't make a connection with them, when they were young it was so easy. They were my sons, my own flesh and blood they were connected to me."

"Bella, they're still your flesh and blood and still your sons." Andromeda comforted her older sister, running a hand through her unruly curls much like she use to do when they were younger and Bellatrix would get into a fight with Sirius.

"But they're not mine anymore! That bastard Dumbledore stole them from me and they don't even know who I am. What they do know is only what they were lead to believe about me. " she took a second to collect herself before shrugging. "At least Sev is bonding with them, he had those years of knowing them as students to help. Unfortunately I didn't."

The three sisters sat up at that as they all came to the same realisation. "Auntie Bella, you didn't know them as students but we did. I think it's about time we connected with zem again now that they've had time to settle in. Don't worry we will be nice, and we can tell you what zey were like when ve were in school if you'd like?" Bellatrix nodded, her eyes brightening as the triplets told her stories of her mischievous sons getting into trouble with their pranks. She knew that they got that from her, Severus had never been one for pranks but Bellatrix had been quite the troublemaker a long with her sisters and her best friend Cecily.

The triplets left Bellatrix brimming with pride of how mischievous her boys had become, they left the three older sisters to talk to each other as they made their way through the very familiar manor and up to where they knew the boys resided. As the made their way lightly down the hall towards the formerly abandoned room and knocked lightly on the dark wood door.

"Come in." Came the call of one of the boys. Had their accents changed in the past month or had the sound of their voices become unfamiliar to the triplets? Cobra opened the door, pasting on her most charming smile. The truth was the triplets didn't know how to feel about meeting Castor and Pollux, when they were Weasley's they were easily the most likeable there was something about them. They had a mean side that was for sure, but the triplets had also spent a long time disliking them because of their statuses as Weasley's and now they come to find that they were basically family. It was a tough situation and don't forget the triplets were only sixteen.

The twins stood up facing the three girls who had betrayed everything they knew, but had also been the reason they'd been returned to their family. "Castor, Pollux." Viper said delicately, inclining her head slightly towards the boys.

"Hello." Pollux said lightly, gesturing for the three girls to enter properly and sit down. When the girls had sat down the young adults stared at each other a few silent beats passed before Castor finally spoke. "So, now that we're more calm why don't you explain why you did what you did?"