Stepping out of the shadows

Stepping out of the shadows: The Horoxruxes.

"Go stand with the other junior death eaters if you please." The dark lord commanded, the three girls rushed over to where Marcus Flint waved them over. "Now, down to business. Girls, anything to report?"

Viper stood first looking towards the dark lord respectively. "Oui milord, I've broken up with Weasley, zere was a scare where we feared zat potter would have chosen weasleys side but eet was zorted. All is well." She dropped her British accent turning to her natural French one as her sisters and her always did when around their lord. The dark lord nodded looking please. Cobra stood next. "Myself and zee boys," she nodded towards the three boys who started shaking as the dark lords attention was drawn to them. "have made progress with zee cabinet, but my lord if I might make a suggestion?" He looked interested, nodding his head to tell her to go on. "While I was with potter," she said the sentence in disgust, "I was able to retrieve a very valuable artefact zat shows just about everything in hogwarts, including zee people and secret entrances into zee school, some zat not even the headmaster knows of. If we were to use zis we could send more of our ranks in which would make taking over zee school much easier, non?"

The dark lord looked contemplative. "Could you, show me this artefact?" He asked interestedly. Other death eaters leaned in also. She conjured something wandlessly and handed it to her lord. "The map." One of the death eaters whisper. The dark lords ears picked up the whisper and he turned to one of his most trusted death eaters. "What was that black?" The death eater removed his mask. "I made that back in my fifth year with the rest of the marauders before being conducted into the death eaters, before remembering where my place was." Sirius black stated.

Sirius black had become a death eater in his sixth year, many believed him to be disowned but that was not the truth. The truth was the summer before sixth year Sirius had his memories unblocked by his father who found them after invading Sirius' mind due to the fact that Sirius had come back and had cursed his mother. Orion becoming worried had stunned his son before invading his mind at regulas' and Bellatrix's insistence that he had been fine the night before when they had met in the room of requirement, only becoming like this after his visit to the headmaster.

It turned out that the headmaster had been obliviating and planting memories in sirius' mind turning him against his family and into the arms of the potters. That summer Sirius had taken the mark and apologised to his family. He was the one who betrayed the potters and it was peter who went searching for him, Sirius was captured after nearly killing peter pettigrew who in his fear of Sirius escaping ran to the sewers and became the pet of the weasleys watching over Harry. When Sirius met with Harry in the shrieking shack he decided it would be better for his lord if he could have Harry close to him and so he confounded Remus and Peter into believing it was peter who betrayed his lord.

After that night when he went on the run he went to Riddle manor where he told the dark lord his plan. He was the one at the ritual, he used polyjuice potion to make Harry hate peter pettigrew even more, even though it was Peter who spent his days as a rat trying to help Harry as much as he could.

"How does it work?" The dark lord asked, staring at the parchment. He's took his wand on it. "Reveal your se—""No! Don't!" Sirius shouted desperately. The dark lord looked up at Sirius menacingly. "I apologise my lord," Sirius said standing up from his seat in between his younger brother Regulas and his older cousin Bellatrix. "It's just without the passcode all the map does is insult the person trying to open it. The password to open it is 'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.' And then to close it place your wand on it and say 'Mischief Managed'." The dark lord nodded saying the phrase.

"This is quite a bit of magic, black." The dark lord said towards Sirius who had sat back down. "Thank you, my lord. Your compliment is most gracious."