Eleven.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

JULY 15.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"bae you not even trying" temetrius laughed watching saint throw the ball at the net. since he was back in utah for a few they decided to link up and had been with eachother everyday for the pass week and some days now.

saint left and went back to staying with tink because she couldn't take kentrell being upset and not talking to her anymore.

all cortaijah did was tell her she did the right thing by picking temetrius, but tink on the other hand was telling her how her and kentrell was meant to be.

it was eating at her that her and kentrell haven't talk every since that day. she had no choice but to move on after hearing he had a so called 'girlfriend'. saint didn't see it with her own eyes so of course she refused to believe it.

after hearing that though, she did started to take temetrius serious so here they were now.

"i know how to play ball temetrius im just lazy as hell right now. we know how you get down okay superstar" she laughed bouncing the ball between her legs as she walked towards him.

"shit if you can bounce the ball between your legs then i'm already knowing you know how to play ball. what can't you do? well besides beat me"

"bae we played already and you beat me by one point, that wasn't nothing!" she sigh getting sad out of nowhere. " but i don't even know what i can't do if we being real."

"wassup withchu, you ite? i be noticing how a wave of sadness just be hitting your ass through out the day" he frowned grabbing the ball out her hand pulling her towards him.

"i'm fine"she gave him a closed mouth smile. "i just got a lot on my mind right now".

"if you wanna talk about it then i'm hea' ite?" he said and she nod her head. leaning down he placed a passionate kiss on her lips causing her to giggle against them. "you goofy as hell".

"pleaseee" she mushed his arm going to sit down in an empty chair by the bleachers. taking her phone out she clicked on a instagram dm from cortaijah.

tapping on it she watched the girl's story causing her heart to instantly start racing.

ᥫ᭡