Chapter 4- The Way It Has To Be

Chapter 4

Marty’s POV

As we all made our way through the many people to get out to where Jenn was we saw her babying him, which pissed me off. She shouldn’t be worried about that jackass. He has plans for her of which I have no intention of letting him follow through with if I have to grab her myself kicking and screaming he will not have her tonight.

“Baby, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what got into Marty he is usually so sweet,” she was telling him as he was cleaning the blood off his face. I suppose the bleeding had stopped. He turned and seen the four of us and raised an eyebrow.

“You wanna tell me what the hell I did to you?” Jason demanded.

“Your plans pissed me off,” I told him hearing murming of agreement behind me from all of the guys especially Daniel.

“Man I oughtta kick your ass,” Daniel said stepping forward, but Jenn was quick to step in between her brother and Jason. She is protecting that idiot. I should spank her bottom till its red.

“What the hell is going on with you guys?! I get it you don’t approve of me having a boyfriend but this is completely crossing the line!” she yelled at all of us. Not one us backed down.

“Do you know what he plans on doing to you tonight?” Daniel asked her angrily.

“Oh, yeah as a matter of fact I do. It was my idea and none of your damn business, any of you! Not one of you is virgins, so you can all kiss my ass,” she said as she turned back to Jason. “Let’s get out of here Jase.”

As Jason moved to grab her hand and walk away with her all four of us started towards them. She turned on us once again.

“I am leaving and you all will leave me to my business!” she shouted causing Daniel, Marc, and Matt to stop in their tracks. I smirked at her as I continued toward them. I grabbed her arm not attached to the jackass, bending at my knees and hoisted her over my shoulder causing Jason to release her arm in shock as she squeaked from shock as well. As I turned to take her toward my truck I heard Jason yell at me then I heard him make and sound and I turned to see Daniel’s fist in his face. I chuckled and hauled my girl to my truck as the guys chased behind us now. Matt opened the truck door for me as I plopped her tiny ass onto the seat. Matt buckled her in as I sat beside her.

“Marc, you drive us back to Danny’s house,” I said. Everyone except for Matt piled into the truck as Jenn was thrashing and cursing us all to hell. Matt started walking toward Jenn’s car to drive it back to their house. Jenn continued to yell and cuss all of us.

“Shut it now Jenni!” I told her sternly and Danny turned to look at me with amusement and a little confusion but no anger. So far so good with him I guess. Although, I know he will be giving me a talking to later considering I took this more personal than the other guys. She halted in her tantrum and slapped me straight across the face causing her brother and Marc to laugh their asses off. Leaning over I pinned her wrists down to the seat with one hand and grabbed her chin with the other forcing her to look me in the eyes.

“Listen good sweetness, Jason just came out of the back of the barn minutes before you got there. He was screwing some brunette bimbo. Before that he told us that he had the blonde and redhead chick last week. Is that who you want to lose it to?” I asked her gently knowing the information we had would hurt her immensely.

“You’re lying!” she said with conviction.

“No he’s not,” Daniel backed me up.

“We wouldn’t hurt you that way Jenn,” Marc told her.

The look on her face made me want to bloody Jason’s nose again. Then when the tears started it broke my heart. Reaching over her I unbuckled her seat belt and pulled her into my lap not missing the raised eyebrow I got from her big brother. She buried her head in my chest and silently cried. I knew she was crying from the wetness soaking through my shirt. My heart as I am sure she heart was going crazy holding her like this. Her skin was so soft as I rubbed her arm in an attempt in comforting her tears away. When we finally made it back to her house I carried her up to her room as she had fell asleep from all of the crying she did had exhausted her. Her soft snores stuttered a little as I layed her on her bed. This made a huge smile spread across my face. As I turned to leave her room Daniel was standing there and whispered, “I think we should talk, don’t you?” I nodded not wanting to wake her.

When we had made it back down stairs to the living room area Daniel asked, “You wanna tell me why you reacted to that so intense? I mean I was pissed but I am her big brother and the other guys were pissed too, but you seem to take it personal.”

Sighing I sat on the sofa, “Shit! Look I don’t know what happened I just saw red when it was her that he was talking about. There was no way in hell I was letting him walk away with her tonight. She would’ve gave it up to him just to get back at our dumbasses,” I told him.

“You were the one who hit his face first,” Daniel pointed out. At this point I was wondering where the other guys were.

“I know!” I said a little too loud.

“Are you into my sister?” he asked point blank.

Looking down at my feet not able to meet his eyes I nodded.

“Stay away from her then. She is naïve and still a kid,” he told me once again I nodded already knowing this is how it had to be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big brother has put his foot down...I feel kind of sorry for Marty but he is obeying bro code by agreeing. Gotta respect that.