Chapter 10- His Kiss

Jennifer’s POV

“Date?” Marty whispered as his hands slowly left my body. My whole body is shaking with the feelings that he gave me. How can a man cause such intense feelings just by touching a woman? Jason touched me plenty of times in different ways and never have I felt the tingly heated things that are currently running through me.

“You have a date?” Marty asked again because my brain wasn’t functioning enough the first time to answer.

“Um, yeah,” I said like a complete moron. Marty started to back away from me but I wanted more of what he just did to me. Grabbing his arm I asked, “What was that just now?”

He shook his head slightly and asked, “Who is your date Jenni?”

“Officer Garcia. Marty why did you do that to me?” I saw the fall of his face when I told him who my date was. Before he could even have time to answer me back the door bell rang out. My brother went to answer the door.

“Marty?” I asked again.

“Have a good time on your date Jenni and I am sorry I did that. It won’t happen again,” he told me. Eventhough, I was leaving to go on a date all I wanted to do was have his touch reverberating through my body again. Disappointment sliced through me like a sword to know he wouldn’t ever touch me like that again. My attention was diverted to the doorway when Dante came into the kitchen.

He was holding a bunch of carnations of every color in his hand. He held them out for me to take. “I got these for you. You look absolutely beautiful,” he said with his friendly smile. While I was flattered, I couldn’t help but think the same words from Marty set my whole body on fire with a need, a need to be touched like only he had touched me.

“Thank you,” I said as a blush crept up on my face. The blush was from thinking about Marty and what his hands did to me just a minute ago. Marty quckly left the room without another word. Guilt ran through me, Marty must be really angry with me to not even say goodbye.

“Will you wait for me out at the car?”I asked Dante.

“Sure,” he said sweetly as he dipped his head down and kissed my cheek. Walking into the living room I saw Marty gaming. I walked up behind him.

“Can you believe your sister is going out with that damn cop? Look I know you don’t approve of me being in love with her, but I can’t help it,” he said.

“Marty,” I said. As he heard my voice he dropped the controller in his hand and spun around to face me.

“Jenni, what you just heard…I—I was,” he stuttered. Willing the shock to wear off I said, “You are in love with me?”

“Jenni, I was just—I was just trying to rile your brother up. I didn’t mean anything by it,” he said. I think my heart just went all the way through the floor. Just the thought of him loving me was enough to make my heart sing with happiness. I should’ve known he was just messing with me in the kitchen. Feeling like a child I wasn’t even able to respond without crying my eyes out I just left the room and headed for the driveway. Dante was leaning against the passenger door of his car. It was a really nice black audi 500s. He opened the door as I approached.

“My lady, your chariot awaits,” he said chuckling. This made me smile as I sat down into the car. Maybe Dante is just what I need to get past this thing I have had for Marty.

Danny’s POV

I heard his conversation with my sister so why did he lie to her about being in love with her.

“What the hell man?” I asked knowing that look on my sister’s face when she left out the front door for her date. She was devastated.

“What?” Marty jumped when I yelled at him.

“Why the hell didn’t you just admit to her how you really feel? You looked like a scared little pansy ass and took the easy way out!” I yelled at him. Marty just looked at the floor, which pissed me off. He just hurt my baby sister and he is looking at the floor like and idiot.

“I guess I was right to keep you two apart,” I said knowing that would get him good enough that he would get angry and spill what he really thinks about my sister.

“Screw you Danny! If she wants to date the freaking cop I won’t be standing in her way! She deserves to be happy!” he said as he stomped out of my house and within a few seconds I heard the door to his truck slam and his tires squeal.

Jennifer’s POV

Dante brought me to the new Italian resturante at the edge of town. It’s the nicest restaurant I have ever been in. We were given a booth and Dante sat across from me. We talked about everything and nothing all while waiting on our meal. I got chicken Marsala and holy crap was it delicious. After we had finished dinner Dante drove to the drive-in movie theatre. Could he be any sweeter? As we were watching the movie my thoughts drifted back to my house, the kitchen to be exact. My body got revved up just thinking about how Marty’s hands traced around my hips. Dante happened to look over me at this time. I guess he mistook my lust from my thoughts as lust for him.

“May I kiss you, Jennifer?” he asked as he began leaning over to me. I nodded hoping for the spark of intensity that I felt with Marty.

Dante’s hand gently pulled the back of my neck forward as his lips met mine. The kiss was gentle and sweet. Comparing it to Jason’s kiss it was incredible, but then my thoughts went back to Marty. Compared to the hot kiss he laid upon my neck this was just nice and sweet. Marty said he would never touch me again, I thought to myself. This made me angry and I put that into my kiss with Dante by gently tugging on his bottom lip. He moaned and pulled me over to his lap. Oh my God I am straddling him and I am wearing a dress. Dante’s kiss became more demanding and it felt good to be wanted. Dante’s hands were sliding up my thighs as I gasped for air, because not even Jason had gotten this far with me.

“Shit,” I heard Dante breath as he rested his forhead against mine as his hands halted their ascent of my thighs. After a few minutes of heavy breathing by the both of us Dante slid me back to the passenger seat.

“I am so sorry Jennifer. You told me you aren’t ready for stuff like that,” he said clearly feeling guilty.

“Don’t be,” I whispered.

“No, we are doing this your way and on your time. I won’t ruin something that special with my stupidity,” he said and it truly did make me feel special that he was willing to do his best to let me decide when I was ready instead of pressuring me like Jason always did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?