Chapter 23-Dirty

Pic over there on the right is Danny...

Ch 23

Her response caused a painful tightening of my jeans. So I rubbed myself against her. She released a moan that nearly had me exploding. Never has a girl been able to do that to me with just a simple sound. Pulling back from her I looked into her face. Her eyes were hooded from the passion that I could see in them. Taking my hand I caressed her cheek.

“Danny?” she questioned looking confused.

“I want you Tricia. I want you so bad, right now,” I told her as I kissed along her neck. Running my hands through her hair, I made my way down to that loose top pulling it even further to the side exposing the top of her creamy flesh just above her black bra was visible. Easing her bra strap down, I kissed each inch of skin visible to me. It wasn’t enough; I needed to taste all of her. I began to shimmy her shirt off of her she was exposed to other than that pesky bra, although it looked incredible on her. I could see her crests through the lace of it.

“Mmhm edible,” I said as began pulling her bra down until her top half was fully exposed to me. Taking each perfect heavy mountain into my hands I was nearing them with my mouth when she suddenly stiffened. Looking up at her I saw that something was wrong and now I was wishing my brain wasn’t so foggy with alcohol. She pushed at me and I rolled completely off of her. She grabbed her shirt and took off out of my room.

Jennifer’s pov

Marty was driving me home and we held hands the whole way as I sat right next to him in the truck.

“I love you,” I said to him as we had been riding silently.

“I love you too,” he said as he picked up our hands and he kissed the back of mine. Pulling in my driveway he got out and pulled me from the seat wrapping my legs around his waist kissing me like crazy. He sat me down as we got to the front door, but as I went to open it, it slammed backwards revealing a bawling Tricia holding her shirt to the front of her as she ran to her car. I hadn’t even noticed her car on the street as I was so focused on my fiancé.

“Tricia, wait!” I called after her she continued on to her car. Running I was too late as she pealed off of the curb and sped down the road. I looked back to Marty and he had a befuddled expression on his face that probably matched mine.

“I am going to kill him!” I screeched as I made my way in the house and ran up the steps. Barging into Danny’s room ready to give him a piece of my mind, maybe the whole thing I found him passed out on his bed. So I went and smacked the back of his head, but all he did was moan and roll over.

Pulling my cell phone out of my pocket I called, called and texted Tricia. She refused to answer. She has been there for me more times than I can count. Her parents treat me like I am just one of them. I have to find her and help her. Turning back to leave Danny’s room I saw Marty standing there with a worried look on his face.

“I have to find her. I don’t know what he did but if he…if he had sex with her I will make him wish he was never born,” I said quietly. He nodded and said, “Come on I will help you find her.”

I went to him and brushed my lips against his wishing we had more time. Sighing I grabbed his hand and led him back to his truck. We drove straight to Tricia’s house but her car wasn’t at her house. We drove around for a while but I couldn’t think of any place she could be.

“It’s no use, Marty. Please take me home,” I said feeling dejected. The one time Tricia really needs me I am not there for her. Marty’s arm was wrapped around my shoulders and he was rubbing soothing circles on my arm.

“I’m sorry sweetheart. We can drive around for a while longer,” he said. I looked up into his eyes and could see nothing but love shining back at me.

Tricia’s POV

Tears kept swimming into my vision causing me to run off the road more than once. I decided I should pull over somewhere and I saw the Lake road. Pulling up to the water I shut my car off. Why would he do that? Why would he treat me like some skanky piece of trash that would just sleep with him because he says a few pretty albeit slurry words? Sitting in the gravel just at the water’s edge I began picking up rocks and tossing them into the lake. Looking at the beautiful lake almost stopped my tears. It was really beautiful out here at night. The moon is shining bright upon the water’s suface. Lighting up each ripple I make with the rocks I throw in.

“What am I gonna do, now?” I asked my self aloud. Since my family moved here when I was ten years old I have been crazy in love with Daniel Castanza. His blue eyes are incredible and remind me of a beautiful summer day because they are the color of a cloudless sky. His body is lean, there’s not a single soft thing about him. His skin is a yummy caramel color.

I have to stop thinking about him! He is a cold-hearted player. There were countless times I was staying over with Jenn and would hear him make comments about this girl or that girl to his friends. It was always the same he used them and threw them to the curb without a thought for their feelings. And I allowed myself to fall under his player spell. He was even drunk off his ass and could still draw me in like no other, causing a flaming desire to roll through my body. What would he be able to do if he were sober? No! It doesn’t matter because I am not trash that he can use and dispose of. I just wish I could tell that to my lips that could still feel the reverberations of need he left me with. Walking back up the bank to my car I sit down and leaned my back against the bumper. Laying my head back I sighed trying to push the feelings he gave me, out through my lungs. It was no use though his kiss seared and branded me as his.

For all of these years, Jenn thought I was too prissy to go four-wheeling and getting dirty but in reality I was trying to spend time with her and avoid her big brother.

How can someone cause havoc in your body and make you feel dirty, not in a good way, all at the same time. I want him, but I don’t want a quick tumble between his sheets that he gives every other girl that allows him too. I feel bad for those girls he has such a strong, raw sex appeal that it causes panties to nearly fall on their own. After setting there for a coupel of hours I knew it was getting late and I needed to get home or daddy would ring my neck for being late. I may be 18 a legal adult, but daddy says my curfew is 1a.m. no exceptions. Dragging my exhausted body to my car I checked my phone for the time seeing that I had missed calls and text from Jenn. How can I face my best-friend after she saw the way I was dressed or not dressed I suppose, running from her house like the hounds of hell were chasing me?

I let out a breath of relief when I pulled into the drive and noticed all of the lights out. Mom and dad must still be at their party they went to earlier. Rushing in, I made my way to my room. Peeling off all of my clothes I threw my robe on and went to shower. Danny had made me feel dirty and I need to wash it all away.

 ======================================

This was an emotional chapter for me to write. I would appreciate any comments or thoughts you have...<3