Chapter 14-Going Home

Okay so this is the second upload this evening! I have no idea where this came from but it did so I wanted to get it to yall asap as promised! Dont have any idea when the next installment will be uploaded!

=======================================================

Chapter 14

Watching them dance brought a deep empty feeling inside me. I thought about just leaving and letting her catch a ride with Marty since they seem to be getting so close lately.

Marty’s POV

When I saw the dress Jenni was wearing early I thought my friend down below was going to bust through these pants I am wearing. Damn the way that dress flowed around her thighs made my mouth water. Tricia and I had met up one night at the bowling alley and had a long talk about everything from me coming back to me being in love with Jenni. She called me earlier and told me to meet them at the store she was going to make an excuse that she needed some different shoes or something to give me the opportunity to run into them. She said if I would make Jenni jealous enough she would stake her claim on me, but I am beginning to doubt her logic. Currently, I am dancing with Tricia as she rubs up on me all the while we are talking about and keeping an eye on Jenni.

“I don’t think your little plan is working,” I told Tricia.

“I give her five minutes to leave, grab you away from me or find a dance partner to repay you for this dance with me,” she told me. She had told the night at the bowling alley that Jenni has been crazy about me forever, but somehow I just don’t believe it. Within three minutes a huge guy approached Jenni and I tried to break away from Tricia, but she pulled me back.

“You have to let her get out here then we will suggest a change in partners. If you go over there now it will appear overprotective and she will get defensive with you right away, which has been your problem thus far,” she told me. Knowing she was probably right I continued to dance with her. Watching that gorilla with his hands all over her was killing me. He was a great dancer which only bothered me even more. When he dipped her once his mouth was way too close to her breasts if you ask me.

“Time to switch partners, now,” I tell Tricia. She nods and we make our way over to Jenni.

“May we cut in,” Tricia said very flirty with the big guy.

“Do you mind darlin’?” he asked Jenni in a charming southern accent that made me want to shut his mouth for him.

“No that’s fine,” Jenni replied to the overgrown monster. He gave her a quick bow and grabbed onto Tricia and danced away with her. Slowly I reached out for Jenni. She wouldn’t look me in the eye which bothered me, because I love her confidence and her independent spirit. Before I started dancing with her I stood there and used my finger to lift her chin where she had to look me in the eye. She had unshed tears that she was apparently trying to hide from me.

“What’s the matter Jenni?” I asked.

“Nothing, it’s silly,” she said as she tried to get me to dance. I allowed it. Instead of talking to her I put my passion into the dance. Each time I spun her and brought her back to me I made certain that she was flush against my body. This was beginning to be uncomfortable to me because my friend downstairs was straining once again to be free. This little woman caused the craziest of my hormones to surface. Raising her hands above her head and ran my hands down her arms and the length of her body that is routine in this dance but I took my time following every curve that the good lord blessed her with. She wasn’t skinny like so many girls aspire to, no she was curvy and proud of it and I am enjoying all of it right now. Finally, they began to play a slow song and we slowed our movements, both sweaty and out of breath from the constant body contact.

Pulling her arms up and around my neck, I moved my hands to the top of her ample bottom. I heard her breath catch and I smirked down at her. She wasn’t slipping through my grip tonight. Tonight she is mine. I have already worked the details out with Tricia to take Jenni’s car home if I manage to talk Jenni into giving me the time of day.

“Leave with me,” I tell her as I pull her into me completely.

“I can’t I came with Tricia. Wouldn’t you rather her go home with you?” she asked. Well, my little Jenni does get jealous. I smirked again.

“Silly girl, you are the only woman I am interested in taking home with me,” I tell her. She looks up at me with wide eyes and I couldn’t resist tasting her lips. Leaning down I brushed my lips across her licking her bottom lip in the process. She was leaning to try and recapture my lips as I pulled away from her. At least I know for sure she wants me the way I want her.

“Leave with me,” I say again. She nods and goes to Tricia who smiles as she takes Jenni’s keys then looks over at me when Jenni turns and gives me two thumbs up.

“Where’s your truck?” Jenni asked when we made it to the parking lot. Threading my fingers through hers I lead her over to my truck but before opening the door for her I turned her around and pushed her against the truck door. This time I kissed her with everything I have felt for her all this time. Her hands ran through my hair pulling it just a little but enough to drive a man mad. I hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Damn I am glad she wore that dress. Using the truck to balance her I ran my hands up her legs into the skirt of her dress. I felt the satin panties she was wearing. Just the feel of that satin made me want to take her against the truck right now! Knowing that would not be ideal for her first time. I will myself to calm down and drawing on all my years of practice I sat her on her feet. Kissing her lips softly one last time I tell her, “Let’s get home baby.” She smiles at me and I help her into my tall truck not missing the peek of flesh it offered when I boosted her up. The panties were black satin. Lord, give me the strength to drive her to where I have a soft bed to lay her on.

==========================================================

Well Well what do you have to say about that team Marty? Lets hope nothing happens to stop what they have going now, but you never know where my imagination will lead us to. The deed is not done yet...buwhahaha