Chapter 18-Facials and PediCURES

So here it is my friends another update so soon. 

==========================

Ch 18

Jennifer’s POV

Stupid! I am so damn stupid! It must be tattooed on my forehead in some invisible ink that only males can see. Of all people in the world I never once considered Marty to be a cheat, especially not with me. Calling mom on her cell, I let her know I am not coming home right now and that I would probably be staying with Tricia for a while. Then I begged her not to tell Danny or anyone else where I was. She quickly agreed, but asked me if there was something I need or if she should leave work. I let her know that Danny and Marty had pissed me off and I just needed some time away from them.

Pulling into Tricia’s parents’ driveway I shut my car off and walked up to the door. Knocking on the door, I heard footsteps rapidly approaching the door. The door flung backwards which left me to be attacked by Tricia’s mother Sharon. Yes, I said attacked. She is the bubbliest woman you will ever meet.

“Sweetheart, we have missed you so much! Where have you been young lady? Tricia is in her room. Tell me you are staying the night at least,” she said in one breath. Sharon is probably the only person in the world that could cause a small laugh to bubble through my lips at the moment.

“Yeah, I am staying for sure. Can I stay for a couple of days though?” I asked. Pulling me though the doorway she answered yelling, “Of course, slumber party!”

“Mom please stop. You are so embarrassing!” Tricia said to her mother who rolled her eyes at her daughter’s teenage scolding.

“Fine, fine but later we have to do facials and pedis,” she said as she waved and continued on to the den.

“Wow,” I said to Tricia. She nodded.

“I know, I know she is crazy,” Tricia said with a indulgent smile on her face.

“No I just wish I was half as happy as she is all the time,” I said truthfully.

“Happy no she is always on some natural high and it gets bloddy annoying if you ask someone who has to live with her,” she said.

“I would disagree,” Paul, Tricia’s dad said with a wicked smile.

“Ew gross Dad,” Tricia said as she pulled me to her room.

“What’s going on?” she whispered to me as she shut her door.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Come on now, Jenn, we have a special friendship but you never show up unannounced to stay unless something is wrong,” she said with her hands on her hips. Dropping my bag on her floor I sighed.

“I made a huge mistake and it is going to cause me hell,” I tell her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to her bed and we both plopped down.

“Tell me,” she said. I proceeded to tell her everything about Marty and myself. Her jaw nearly hit the ground when I told her that I let Marty have me.

“You dirty hoe! Why didn’t you call or text even,” she exclaimed.

“Oh please, let me finish. I didn’t have time to call you because my big brother kind of came home unexpected and caught us. I thought everything would be okay because Marty said he would fix things with my brother,” I tell her.

“And?” she asked. Just her asking that simple word caused the water works to begin. She pulled me to her and was smoothing my hair down and whispering soothing words to me. After a few minutes I had calmed down enough that I was no longer sobbing or fighting to catch my breath.