🌣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 🌣

Ah, Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex. A big, wonderful place for the whole family. Yes, there is a lot of  areas to explore, like Roxy Raceway and Monty Golf. But one fun area of the Pizza Plex is The Daycare. It is fun for all kids alike. But something there, makes it different...

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

It was around 5:00 am, about one hour before the Pizza Plex opened. Everyone was getting ready for all of the excitement and fun. All the kids love everything in the Pizza Plex. The merchandise, the food, and the fun areas. But, the one area that kids love to go to is The Daycare.

But you're probably wondering, who watches the kids during all their fun? Well, it's the Daycare Attendant of course! Usually, kids call him Sun, Sunny, Sundrop, Sunnydrop, or Sunrise because of his sun-like appearance and the poster for the Sunnydrop Candy. He's very energetic, and usually does fun activities with the kids. Like coloring, making crafts, doing games, and so on.

Sun had just finished cleaning up all the messes that were done yesterday. "OH BOY! OH BOY! I'M SO EXCITED FOR ALL OF THE KIDDIES TO COME BACK!" Sun exclaimed. Sun then went to the supply closet to get crayons, paint, glitter glue, and googly eyes. He'd come back and set them neatly on the little kid tables. "THERE! NOW EVERYTHING IS SET! JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE KIDDIES!" Sun said, sitting down on one of the colored hard-foam blocks from the play area.

As time pasted it was finally 6:00 am, and soon the doors busted open with families. Lots of families were heading over to where The Daycare was. They want through the double doors and through the garage-like door. Soon they were at the check in area. When that was done, their kids went into a rainbow colored slide. On the top it said: 'SLIDE INTO FUN!'

All of the kids went down the slide one at a time. At the end, they all fell into the ball pit. Soon as Sun heard the noises of children, he jumped with joy. He skipped over quickly to kids in the ball pit. "HELLO NEW FREINDS AND OLD FRIENDS! IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU!" He said, clapping his hands happily. 

All of the kids came over to give Sun a big hug. After that, all the kids went to go do their own thing. Sun, even though he couldn't make any other facial expressions besides of his stuck-on smile, was gleaming with joy. He knew that today was going to be a fun day...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜