☾ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝔹𝕖𝕕𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 ☽

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

Sun started to panic, which made the little kid look up at Sun. "NOOOOO!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! LIGHTS ON! LIGHTS ON! I-I WARNED YOU! I WARNED YOU!!" Sun yelled. Then, he started to scream in agony, like he was in pain. The little kid and the other kids started to get really scared that they almost cried. But then, Sun fell back. Everything went silent. The kid with Sun stepped a bit closer to see if Sun was ok. Just then, an different colored hand gripped onto the table.

It had blue fingers and a white palm. The kids were now getting REALLY scared, especially the kid in front of the strange thing, that was once Sun. "Naughty child...naughty child..." the thing said, lifting his head up. The kids gasped in shock. It wasn't a sun anymore, it was a MOON. "It's past your bedtime...you must be PUNISHED!" the moon said, with it's croak-like, raspy voice. It's red, light up eyes stared at the small kid in front of him. It then growled and started to run after the little child.

All the children started to scream and cry while trying to get away. One of the Security  Guards, Vanessa, heard the children's screams. She ran to the garage-like door as it opened. She then headed down the stairs of The Daycare, heading to the big brown wooden doors of The Daycare. She opened the doors with all her might, and took out her flashlight, turning it on. She ran around the play area, until she found the terrifying moon animatronic, holding up a small child.

 "HEY MOON! PUT THE CHILD DOWN, NOW!" Vanessa yelled. The so called 'Moon' turned his head all the way backwards to face Vanessa. "...They must be PUNISHED!" Moon said, his red eyes glowing a bit brighter. "NO THEY DON'T! PUT THEM DOWN NOW!" Vanessa yelled a bit louder. Moon growled, and dropped the child, them landing with a 'thud'. The child caught it's breath, and soon ran away. Moon turned his body to fit right were his head was. 

"Listen, I know you're angry, but you don't have to do that!" Vanessa said. "...But it's past their bedtime..." Moon said, while looking at all of the children sitting in a corner, frightened in horror. "I-I know, but listen, you don't understand-" Vanessa stopped when she saw Moon looking at the mess one of the children made. "...CLEAN UP! CLEAN UP!" Moon growled as he ran toward the mess. 

"H-Hey! HEY!" Vanessa said, following Moon. Moon looked down at the child that made the mess. He growled. The child got scared and ran back to the huddled kids in the corner. Moon did a VERY creepy giggle, while looking back at the mess, now cleaning up. This was now Vanessa's chance to turn the lights back on. She ran to the Security Office area quietly. Once she made it, she turned the lights back on. 

The children's eyes blinked from the bright light, as they saw that Moon wasn't there anymore. The little girl with the pigtails rushed over to Vanessa. "Where is Sun?.." the little girl asked. "I-I don't know, but he'll be alright." Vanessa said softly. "Ok.." the little girl said, running back to the other kids. Vanessa walked over to the kids. 

"Kids, it's getting late now. If you have your parents phone numbers, let me call them so they can pick you up" Vanessa explained. The kids nodded, and followed Vanessa through the big brown doors and up the stairs...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜