🌣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜: ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 🌣

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

"HEY! HEY MOONY! IT'S TIME TO GET UP!" Sun whispered in Moon's non-existent ear. Moon turned a bit in Sun's bed. "C'MON MOON! TIME TO GET UP!" Sun said louder. "Ugh...just give me a second..." Moon groaned as he stretched. "YAY! MORNING TIME! MORNING TIME!" Sun sang as he bounced around. When Moon lifted up and sat on the bed to yawn, Sun saw something behind him. It almost looked like...a plushie of himself. "SAY, WHAT DO YOU HAVE BEHIND YA THERE MOON?" Sun asked, pointing to the object behind Moon. "O-Oh uh...i-it's nothing!...D-Don't worry about it..." Moon quickly said, covering up the plushie with some of the blankets. "HM, OK THEN! I'LL SEE YA WHEN YOU COME OUT!" Sun gleamed. He was about to leave, until Moon had something to say. "Wait Sunny..." he said. Sun stopped walking and turned around. "T-...T-Thank you for letting me use your bed...for my rest..." Moon said. "AW! YOU'RE WELCOME MOONY!" Sun exclaimed. He then hugged Moon tightly. Moon kind of smiled, but soon hid it. "Ok, ok...get off now..." Moon said. "O-OH! SORRY! I JUST GET REALLY HAPPY WHEN SOMEONES ALSO HAPPY!" Sun said. Moon smiled once again, and then covered it with his arm. "IS...I-IS SOMETHING WRONG MOONY?" Sun asked nervously. "No...I'm fine...let's go now..." Moon said, standing up and walking out with Sun...

As the lights were still dimmed, Sun and Moon sat in big chairs for their size. "SO, HOW'D YOU SLEEP?" Sun asked. "Pretty good actually...I thought I wouldn't get anything out of it..." Moon explained. "WHY SO?" Sun asked. "...Because of you..." Moon smirked. "H-HEY! NOT EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT!" Sun yelled. "Oh...really now?...'Cause I thought I wasn't so smart...heh, guess not~..." Moon teased. "MOON! S-STOP DOING THAT!" Sun demanded. "...Doing what?~..." Moon teased again. Sun got a bit angry. "Oh...am I making you angry now Sunny?~..." Moon said. "N-NO! I-I JUST...D-DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DO THAT!!" Sun exclaimed. "...Doing what?~..." Moon said. "D-DOING THAT! W-WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!" Sun said. "Hehe...I'm just playing with you Sunny...it's called 'Teasing'..." Moon said. "T-TEASING?...W-WAIT...O-OH..." Sun then realized. "Heh...yep..." Moon said. "W-WHY DO YOU THAT TO ME?.." Sun asked. "...The teasing?..." Moon asked. "Y-YEAH...W-WHY?.." Sun asked again. "Heh...I just like playing with you Sunny...it's entertaining~..." Moon smirked. Sun kind of blushed at the response. "Oh...I see you blushing Sunny...is something wrong?~..." Moon asked. "N-NO! N-NOTHINGS WRONG! J-JUST STOP TEASING ME!" Sun pouted. "Heh...alright, alright...I'll stop..." Moon sighed. "YOU SHOULD! THE KIDS WILL BE HERE SOON! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEEEEEANS!" Sun said as he loomed over Moon's shoulder. "Let me guess...we have to clean up...don't we?..." Moon said. "YEP-A-ROO! LET'S GET THIS PLACE SPARKLED!" Sun gleamed as he went over to some foam blocks that needed to be stacked. "Ugh...great...time to hear his horrible singing again..." Moon grumbled. "HEY! I HEARD THAT!" Sun said. Then, they both started to clean up, waiting for the kids to arrive...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜