🌣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟: 𝔸 𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔻𝕒𝕪 🌣

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

It was around 5:00 in the morning. Sun was all ready by then, having on his usual outfit on and out of his pajamas. As he was putting on his tied on bells for his wrists in his changing room, he heard snoring. It wasn't too loud, but he knew he could hear it. As he stepped out of his changing room, he saw Moon sleeping on his side with the blankets were about almost off of him, snoring. Sun also noticed that Moon was missing his cap. He became a bit worried of where it could've gone, so he checked around the bed as he saw Moon's cap, lying right next to him on the floor. He then picked it up, inspecting it for a few seconds. Then, he lightly shook Moon, to see if he could wake him up. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! IT'S TIME FOR THE KIDDIES!" Sun exclaimed, not knowing that his voice was VERY loud. This startled Moon from his sleep and quickly sat up. "AH!-" Moon shouted as he was now heavily breathing. This also startled Sun too. "O-OH MOONY! I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU!...A-ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Sun said worryingly. 

"Ugh...yes...I'm fine...just DON'T EVER do that again..." Moon grumbled. But, as Moon was about to leave the bed, he felt something wasn't right. He'd put his hands on his own head, feeling that his cap was not there. "...Sun...where...is...my...CAP!" Moon boomed as he stood up in fury. Sun got a bit scared. "H-HERE!...I-I FOUND IT O-ON THE F-FLOOR!..." Sun said nervously. Moon snatched it out of Sun's hand and stuck in back on his head. Moon then sat back down on the bed, grumbling while he crossed his arms. "WELP, ARE YA READY TO CLEAN UP 'TILL THE KIDDIES ARRIVE?" Sun asked, now back to his happy self. "...No..." Moon mumbled, looking to his right, trying to look away from Sun. "AW, C'MON MOON! IT'LL HELP A LOT! AND IT WILL GET YA GOING FOR THE DAY! AND ALSO IT WILL-" "WILL YOU SHUT UP! I SAID, I'M. NOT. HELPING..." Moon yelled, now looking very furious at Sun.

"B-BUT...W-WHY?...I-I THOUGHT Y-YOU'D LIKE TO HELP!..." Sun said. "ARE YOU BRAINDEAD?!...I JUST SAID, I'M. NOT. HELPING!...WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!...I DON'T EVEN DO STUPID DAY SHIFTS, YOU FOOL!..." Moon was now outraged, he really didn't like how Sun was annoying him. "H-HEY!...L-LANGUAGE...!" Sun said. "I DON'T CARE...NOW GO DO YOUR DUMB KID STUFF..." Moon scoffed as he turned away from Sun again. "...W-WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS MOONY?...W-WHY?..." Sun became worried now. "Because...I'm NOT a morning person...and this is what you get WHEN YOU WAKE ME UP!" Moon shouted once more before he flopped onto his side again on the bed, still having a very enraged look. "NOW...LET ME SLEEP!..." Sun looked back at Moon, then sighed as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him...

As it finally turned to 6:00 AM, parents and kids rushed into the doors of The Daycare. As the parents dropped off their kids one by one, all the kids were in The Daycare. Sun, as his joyful self would, he'd entertain the children with all sorts of games, stories, crafts, and so much more! As a few minutes pasted, however, he'd just gotten an idea. "COME ALONG FRIENDS! I HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL TO TELL YOU!" Sun said, skipping to his reading-time chair and sitting down. As for the children, they would all sit in rows, ready to listen to Sun. "SO, IT WAS JUST ABOUT YESTERDAY, AND I WAS FEELING DROWSY, AND THINKING IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA TO MAKE ME AND MOON BE APART!" Sun was gesture his hands to show what he meant during his story. "AS I WAS TAKEN INTO THIS SPECIAL ROOM, THE SECURITY GUARD LADY USED MAGIC, AND MADE ME AND MOON BECOME SEPERATED!" 

Of course, that's not what 'actually' happened, but he wanted it to more simple so the kids could understand it better. All of the children were 'ooing' and 'aahing' from their interest of Sun's story. "AND GUESS WHAT, MOON IS GOING TO BE PUTTING YOU TO BED TONIGHT! BUT DON'T WORRY, HE'S VERY NICE NOW, AND NOT HIS MEAN SELF ANYMORE!" Sun would lie about the last part. The children would cheer as they were happy for Moon, which made Sun feel good inside. "NOW, SINCE WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR NAPTIME, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN! C'MON EVERYONE!" Sun quickly got off of his chair and skipped along, all the kiddies following him...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜